AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 324,361 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jan 02, 2012, 07:45:56 AM
i actually did , about a week before the new years, met with on of the producers of Predator1,2 AVP1,2
they are actually wanted to meet about the "Goilath" trailer, we were talking about a possible further development of this project and maybe turning it in to a full feature  :)
I'll keep you all updated on that

Way to go Alex!  :)

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Woah, i've never seen this thread before...why did no one tell me? Best thread ever...this Goliath "trailer" is sooo awesome - and that comes from a guy that hates most "low(er) budget projects". Nice to see the Starcraft marine factory again...and Sunshine's soundtrack - godlike. I guess this is the first clip of its kind i like. And i haven't checked out the AVP movie yet...thx, your work is excellent!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dooooooo it! It's the best AvP film you'll ever watch.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Wow, that was amazing...this is what the "real" AVP movies needed. Space/future and a director that knows his job. Thx again for your awesome work, really good stuff. I really have to share those link on my german board.

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Jan 03, 2012, 09:31:25 PM
Wow, that was amazing...this is what the "real" AVP movies needed. Space/future and a director that knows his job. Thx again for your awesome work, really good stuff. I really have to share those link on my german board.
Thank you, glad to see that AVPRD fan base is still growing ;)

Never say no to Panda!

May i ask which version of "The surface of the sun" (Sunshine) you used in the Goliath trailer? I'm browsing YT atm but only find those lousy trance remixes :D

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Wow, that trailer was great. Real proof that a limited budget does not have to mean a limited scope.

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Jan 07, 2012, 11:06:03 PM
May i ask which version of "The surface of the sun" (Sunshine) you used in the Goliath trailer? I'm browsing YT atm but only find those lousy trance remixes :D
hey there, here is the full list of songs i used: Mind Heist(00:23t, Inception teaser trailer (1:22), Safehouse Ambush (1:48), Strobe- Adagio in D minor (2:33), Inception teaser trailer (4:46). all this track are from two alboms one is Inception soundtrack and the other one is Kick Ass soundtrack.

Never say no to Panda!

Haha thx, i'm the guy from youtube  :laugh:

And that was the version i knew:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0UJk4EUzB0#ws

thx

shadowedge

shadowedge

alexpj19,

I just gotta say: Holy SHIT that was good! Well done my friend! AVP Redemption was thoroughly enjoyable. That was the honestly one of the best Alien or Predator experiences of my life. I kid you not, I liked it on par with the original Predator film. Your film made me the kind of happy that I was when I got my first Alien action figure as a kid in the early 90s.

Just one person making it was all the more impressive. I just found this thread and I wish you the best of luck with Hollywood. I hope your Goliath film takes off and you hit it big. You have some real talent.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Alex,

If you do make it big in Hollywood, would you consider re-making AVPRD, even as still a small, self satisfying film, since you'd be exposed to (don't take this the wrong way) a more professional camera and production unit?

alexpj19

alexpj19

Today i had a crazy thought that briefly ran through my mind......" may be i should do a sequel to AVP:Redemption....... call it AVP:Rebirth " :)

PREDDY VEDDER

PREDDY VEDDER

Quote from: alexpj19 on Feb 07, 2012, 06:57:10 AM
Today i had a crazy thought that briefly ran through my mind......" may be i should do a sequel to AVP:Redemption....... call it AVP:Rebirth " :)

Let it be done!!!!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: alexpj19 on Feb 07, 2012, 06:57:10 AM

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

^ What he said. Do it. Doooooooo iiiiiiiitttttttt!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed