AvP2 and Reshade 2.0

Started by yaji, Apr 21, 2016, 06:53:45 AM

Author
AvP2 and Reshade 2.0 (Read 17,936 times)

System Apollo

System Apollo

That looks intense!

D88M

D88M

man that images with the new light and the ones with RBM look GREAT, is that a mod? it reminds me of Skyrim with RMB, we need a remake of this game, to me is the best thing to come out (pretty much the only good thing) of the AVP idea

SuperM

SuperM

cool thx yaji

however i cant find this "AMBIENTOCCLUSION (AO_METHOD 1, AO_SHARPNESS_DETECT 1, iSSAOSAmples 24)" setting on the reshade.

Xhan

Xhan

As an aside, the win10 fix for dx9 injection is currently making the rounds in Founders as well as hooks for memory allocation above 4 gigs for rendering (not addressable off the rendering pipleline) will allow for essentially unlimited rendering size; 16K downsampling will be entirely doable as a thing after the update.

malik22

malik22

hey guys i know this is an old post but have any of you used reshade lately tried with the latest version but its not like it used to be.

Ancient Predator

Ancient Predator

I haven't used it recently but usually when Reshade updates it sometimes breaks compatibility with older games, check out the Reshade Repository for older versions and test those out.

malik22

malik22

Quote from: Ancient Predator on Mar 24, 2020, 07:43:04 AM
I haven't used it recently but usually when Reshade updates it sometimes breaks compatibility with older games, check out the Reshade Repository for older versions and test those out.

I tried the old 2.0 version i cant for the life of me get it to work.

Ancient Predator

Ancient Predator

Have you tried version 3 or 4? I think last time I was using version 4 and it worked. But the problem with Reshade and AVP2 is that it can ruin the performance. Last I tried I was able to get DOF and Ambient Occlusion working, but like I said performance wasn't great.

malik22

malik22

Quote from: Ancient Predator on Mar 31, 2020, 03:13:03 AM
Have you tried version 3 or 4? I think last time I was using version 4 and it worked. But the problem with Reshade and AVP2 is that it can ruin the performance. Last I tried I was able to get DOF and Ambient Occlusion working, but like I said performance wasn't great.

ya kind of but didnt see all those nice settings i used many years ago

Ancient Predator

Ancient Predator

A lot of those older shaders have been merged into others for convenience or altered. I do agree I do like some of the shaders from Reshade 1 and some from 2, but the newer Reshades like 3 and 4 have done some great improvements with compatibility with some games. I think Reshade 1 can 2 can still work but you need to install DGVoodoo for it to work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed