NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,176 times)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Yeah, they've been mutated by the goo. They sort of look Kenner-ish depending on the artist for each series.

Peakius Baragonius

Recently received the AVP Elder, Ultimate Jungle Hunter, and Ultimate City Hunter for my birthday. All pretty sweet! The City Hunter in particular is the figure I've been dreaming of since I started collecting wayyy back in 2010...but the darned thing's opening wrist computer flap is missing! Anyone else have that problem?

Ah well. So close...

Blood Warrior

Blood Warrior

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on May 31, 2017, 08:57:16 PM
Recently received the AVP Elder, Ultimate Jungle Hunter, and Ultimate City Hunter for my birthday. All pretty sweet! The City Hunter in particular is the figure I've been dreaming of since I started collecting wayyy back in 2010...but the darned thing's opening wrist computer flap is missing! Anyone else have that problem?

Ah well. So close...

Contact NECA Customer Service on Twitter.  They'll send you a new arm.  I bought one and the hinge was broken.  They sent me a new arm. 

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I like it, and the other 2 preds in the series. The one from Life and Death looks A LOT better now with the official picture. Definitely going to buy the lot.

Kailem

Kailem

And the pics of Broken Tusk and Horn Head:

Definitely going to try and get Broken Tusk, and Machiko too. Wonder if the masks are removable on those two, as it is on Horn Head? I guess we'll find out later today when the full details are posted.

EDIT: And Randy just said on Twitter that Machiko's helmet is removable. Cool.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Wow they both look awesome!

Kailem

Kailem

Apparently Broken Tusk will not have a removable mask or unmasked head, so I wouldn't be surprised if we maybe saw an unmasked version of him at some point in the future.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Who is this predator with silver armor and double wristblades? Is he from a comic or some kenner remake?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 07, 2017, 09:28:12 PM
Who is this predator with silver armor and double wristblades? Is he from a comic or some kenner remake?

Horn Head is one of the predators from Predator: Life and Death

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Blood Warrior on Jun 03, 2017, 02:16:37 PM
Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on May 31, 2017, 08:57:16 PM

Ah well. So close...

Contact NECA Customer Service on Twitter.  They'll send you a new arm.  I bought one and the hinge was broken.  They sent me a new arm.

Thanks! :)

Just when I think about winding down my Predator collecting, along come those Broken Tusk pics...

The Monster´s mother

These new figures really look sweet, I hope I can get at least Machiko.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love that this whole series is comic focused! I especially love that we get both Broken Tusk and Machiko! Still not a massive fan of the human figures but I love that we get the Predator get-up Machiko and she looks great with the mask on!

robbritton

robbritton

I would've gone for Machiko as she appeared in the original run, personally, but at least these modellers have got her ethnicity correct! It'd just be rad to have a Chigusa uniform and a speeder accessory in my collection. ah well!

Broken Tusk looks beautiful, though, might have to splash out just this once!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed