All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,838,335 times)

Kradan

Kradan

They're pretty much connected weaknesses, one leads to the other, it's almost like The Force itself

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 05, 2021, 03:16:30 PM
That's pretty much what I figured was going on with that shot of Snoke in the tube in Palpatine's lair.

I definetly heard "Snoke is Palps' clone" somewhere before

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

More like a "strandcast," which is just a clone by another name.  This is nothing new.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 05, 2021, 10:07:25 PM
More like a "strandcast," which just a clone by another name.  This is nothing new.

Ya pretty sure you even posted about it on this very thread. Help me out with your legendary search-fu lol

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

What a penultimate episode that elevates Crosshair up several tiers...

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Kradan

Kradan

Do you have 10 Minutes Of Useless Portal Information video ? I'd watch that

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

No, but I found some others that are similar.  Check your wonderful life thread.

Kradan

Kradan

Awwww. isn't that nice of you

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Kradan

Kradan

https://youtu.be/c7mgi5wkWJQ

I mean, they have to be joking. Right ?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Taika Waititi STAR WARS movie will be very true to his style.

Quote from: WIREDHaving finished filming on Thor: Love and Thunder, Waititi is now focusing more on his Star Wars film. "It's still in the 'EXT. SPACE' stage," he laughs, referring to the format scriptwriters use to set up a scene. "But we've got a story. I'm really excited by it because it feels very me." Has it been a challenge to marry his irreverent tone with the operatically sincere Star Wars universe? "I tend to go down that little sincerity alleyway in my films," he says. "I like to fool the viewer into thinking 'ha it's this' and then them going, 'Damn it, you made me feel something!'"

https://twitter.com/WiredUK/status/1425382038497021957

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Kradan

Kradan

yay ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed