New Aliens Title, Aliens Infestation

Started by ikarop, May 25, 2011, 08:55:15 PM

Author
New Aliens Title, Aliens Infestation (Read 16,545 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

Reminds me of the SNES Alien3.

Space jockey pilot

Space jockey pilot

possibly a PSN and Xbox Live title

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 26, 2011, 04:44:22 PM
Reminds me of the SNES Alien3.

Indeed. And I like that look. I've got the Mega Drive version which is mostly the same. It's not going to be a game to take too seriously but it looks like it could be enjoyable.

chupacabras acheronsis

oh man the Megadrive version is insane. time limit, Pouncing aliens and the levels are ridiculously complex. and the Sound effects, damn.

the SNES is more slow and you have more varied objectives and enemies, but it becomes tedious when the spawn points start to show and how it takes you a while to get from place to place because Ripley can't run for shit.

hopefully this game will be everything these two and Contra can offer and more.

Ash 937

This game will probably come out before A:CM.

poisonreap

poisonreap

Kotaku received some promo stuff today it appears http://kotaku.com/5805946/which-e3-game-involves-this-plastic-doll-head

DragonBossk

Just FYI you say thanks to ikarop twice on the homepage  ;)

XenoVC

If it's just going to be a fun sidescroller and not really take itself too seriously as the old video suggested, I'm not gonna argue with that.

The Necronoir

Quote from: I Shadow I on May 26, 2011, 01:10:41 PM
I Thought M classed games weren't allowed in Australia?

No, it's... complicated. We don't have an R18+ rating for games at the moment, which means that anything which can't be squashed down into the MA15+ bracket is automatically refused classification. While this means that some games are banned, in the majority of cases it actually results in games that have an adult rating overseas being available to 15 year olds, as the most recent AVP has been.

It's a joke.

Griffith

Holy shit just for a second I tought that Magister's game (http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=140.0) made it to the stores when I read the forum title but anyway It's good to hear that this game it's comming out.

Vakarian

Quote from: The Necronoir on May 27, 2011, 02:30:48 AM
Quote from: I Shadow I on May 26, 2011, 01:10:41 PM
I Thought M classed games weren't allowed in Australia?

No, it's... complicated. We don't have an R18+ rating for games at the moment, which means that anything which can't be squashed down into the MA15+ bracket is automatically refused classification. While this means that some games are banned, in the majority of cases it actually results in games that have an adult rating overseas being available to 15 year olds, as the most recent AVP has been.

It's a joke.

Man...That Sucks!

Nope

Nope

Im hoping that it comes out on the PSN Store.

Vakarian

Quote from: Shobidoo on May 27, 2011, 10:01:27 PM
Im hoping that it comes out on the PSN Store.

Yeah, if it ever f**king works that is.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Good thing that I still have my DS.

Space jockey pilot

Space jockey pilot

Quote from: XenoVC on May 26, 2011, 11:05:44 PM
If it's just going to be a fun sidescroller and not really take itself too seriously as the old video suggested, I'm not gonna argue with that.

yeah i looked fun! you could also see a life space jockey aswell...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed