AvPGalaxy Giveaway: AvP Launch Edition!

Started by ikarop, Feb 17, 2010, 04:40:15 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Giveaway: AvP Launch Edition! (Read 18,019 times)

ikarop

ikarop

AvPGalaxy is giving away a very special package to one lucky AvPGalaxy member! The package contains a PC copy of Rebellion's latest Aliens vs Predator via Steam, an exclusive AvPGalaxy postcard signed by Rebellion's staff: Alex Moore (Lead Designer), Martin Kennedy (animator), Paul Mackman (Producer), Tim Jones (Project Lead) and Phil Gresley (Multiplayer Designer); and finally but not least, a very special AvPGalaxy T-shirt in the size you choose!

The full announcement for the giveway will go live tomorrow. If you have any questions by then, please use this thread.

Good luck!

Winner: Predxeno

VEF214

Cool.

FearPeteySodes

Will this be open to US members?

The Mighty Hunter

^That. Awesome Giveaway. Good luck everyone

ikarop

Sure, everybody is eligibility to win the prize. You just need to be a registered member of AvPGalaxy.net.

Corporal Hicks

What can I say? We certainly try.  :) It's a fun competition as well. I think it'll challenge folk.

Dachande

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 17, 2010, 04:49:39 PM
Sure, everybody is eligibility to win the prize. You just need to be a registered member of AvPGalaxy.net.

Even us Mods? :P

Corporal Hicks

No, not this time. You guys were my guinea pigs so you have an unfair advantage.

ikarop

Quote from: Dachande on Feb 17, 2010, 04:52:19 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Feb 17, 2010, 04:49:39 PM

Even us Mods? :P

You can always go mad and spill the beans to a newbie that turns to be you. Oh wait.

JaHawk2009

I'm curious. When will the details be available GMT and how long will we have to enter?

ikarop

Don't worry about that you'll have enough time.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

I must win this, considering I can't afford to actually buy the game.  :o

EDIT: And the other two goodies are awesome, too. f**k, that T-shirt looks sweet. It'd be nice having a postcard like that, but I've never been a sucker for that kind of stuff.

tigerija

Nice with the postcard.  :)

Frizzlecat

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 17, 2010, 06:01:14 PM
I must win this, considering I can't afford to actually buy the game.  :o

That's pretty funny.

On a side note, I'm looking forward to this competition.

Brother

It's mine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed