AvPGalaxy Giveaway: AvP Launch Edition!

Started by ikarop, Feb 17, 2010, 04:40:15 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Giveaway: AvP Launch Edition! (Read 18,027 times)

EC jay

I shall have it ><

FearPeteySodes

I'm gonna talk big and say it will be mine!

But really i'll forget and feel like an idiot.

Mr. Domino

*sigh*...I'm a sucker for one-of-a-kind items. I'm also a sucker for T-shirts. And I'm at the moment not buying AVP in protest.

You people really know how to push my buttons, you know that?

ElderPredator

Awesome!

Corporal Hicks

Hyshore

Dang! Can't find the last set of numbers!

Hive Tyrant

Corporal Hicks

They are an example. The four numbers you want are on four other pages throughout the main site.

Also, if you do find the numbers, please don't talk about their location and spoil it for everyone else.

And the screenshot you will be recieving wont be the one in the photo, it will be another. I'll give the winner the choice of signed screenshot out of the ones we have available.

Shasvre

I have found the numbers and sent away my answer to Corporal Hicks. Thus begins the long wait. ;D

Corporal Hicks

Email recieved. Thank you.  :)

If possible, I'd also love some feedback in regards to the competition so feel free to shoot me an PM with what you thought of it.

yaji

I found them all  8)

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Took me ages to find that final number, only to find that my hunch all along was correct  :)

Emaling now, please tell me if it gets through Cpl Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Recieved both of yours.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

What e-mail address must I send my message to? I don't have any e-mail software on my PC (I use GMail), so the link is useless to me.

EDIT: Nevermind, found a way around, message send.  :D

Corporal Hicks

So how have you guys found the competition? Fun? Folk on the news post don't seem to understand it. Did you guys have too much trouble?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed