Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,619,941 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Wasn't he also involved to some degree in the plotting? Might explain the u-turn it made after he left.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

The man is born to do alien and predator comics. I hope they use him more in the future. The art upgrades every story.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed, more Tristan Jones. lol
If the artist desires, of course.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Immortan Jonesy

tyrannosaurusjones

tyrannosaurusjones

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Aug 16, 2019, 01:12:35 PM
Indeed, more Tristan Jones. lol
If the artist desires, of course.

I have two projects I would happily retire from drawing and writing after doing...

Alien: Desolation.
Predator: Primal Rage.

After that, I'm down for whatever, but given I can actually barely look at a lot of Defiance given where my art's gone since, I can tell you now, those books would be killer. Right now though, I'm drawing for Cold Iron... ;)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 19, 2019, 11:25:59 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1UEprQoq1R/
The big chunky jaw they gave Stompy compared to the original will always be what keeps me loving that bastard.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

He looks like Quagmire with that jaw.  The permagrin doesn't help either.  Having not played the game, does it ever show the condom lips?

SiL

SiL

Not from memory, no. Maybe in some of his kill animations? Even then I don't remember seeing them.

Schaefer

Schaefer

only very briefly in some of the kill anims,yes.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Even when its pointed out I barely even register the difference with the jaw size. Really not a problem for me atleast.

SiL

SiL

It spoils the streamlined shapes of the head by flattening it out. The ADI designs use the broad chin as well and Stompy has always reminded me of the underwater scene in AR.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Maybe Jay Leno was his host.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

After the Giger original, nothing looks right.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed