Alien vs Predator 2 for PSP?

Started by Darkness, Jun 15, 2007, 05:23:03 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator 2 for PSP? (Read 9,489 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Well, it was rumoured a while ago that there could be a tie-in video game for the AvP2 movie. Game Shack.ca, a canadian shopping site, has got Alien vs Predator 2 down to be released for PSP on November 20, 2007. It’s listed on the site from Products – Coming Soon – Video Games.

Developers are unknown. I imagine if the game is in development, Fox will be keeping it under wraps like the movie. I just hope it’s not one of those crappy tie-ins that studios do to cash in on movies. Thanks to epsilonorpheon for the news.

Update: Also listed on CDUniverse.com. Release date is November 21, 2007. Thanks to Mr Weyland for the news.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

OH MY LANDS! HOPE THIS IS TRUE!

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

i hope they just adapt the avp2 game that we love to psp, anyways i don´t have a psp...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I WILL NEED TO BUY A FREAKIN PSP!!!!!!! someone send me money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EpsilonOrpheon777

i really wish they'd just do it on the next-gen consoles more room for them to impress the gaming community i mean look at how the 300 game turned out for PSP, psssh    >:(  

Corporal Hicks

Can't see there being much they can adapt from the story we know of in AvP2.

Highland

Highland

you can look at that as bad or good news, the bad being we'll know alot about the plot just from the video game , before the movie comes out....

Master Chief

Master Chief

"I just hope it's not one of those crappy tie-ins that studios do to cash in on movies." - Darkness  I don't either, but my bet is that it is.  Nonetheless, I'll still buy it.

Cellien

Cellien

Yay.. just sold my PSP.     :-[     The controls on that handheld are horrendous anyways, so no matter how good the game is..it will still ALWAYS have bad controls.  (Analog nub FTL...)    :-\  

Corporal Hicks

My cousins got one. Just have to borrow his.    :P  

War Wager

War Wager

I dont understand why they make most movie games on PSP and not on the big money makers like the PS3 and the 360...    :-\  

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

ill have to but a psp...

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Phh, and I was gonna sell my PSP.    :D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, this is sort of a step in the right direction, but come on! PSP? If they don't do a high quality PC version, there's going to be legions of bloodthirsty AVP fans rioting in front of their office.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Why PSP why not 360 and PS3?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed