NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,199,290 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Harrigan, Leona, Danny Boy, The Lone Ranger, King Willie, Keyes... Would all be great.

Master

Master

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 16, 2023, 09:55:48 AMHarrigan, Leona, Danny Boy, The Lone Ranger, King Willie, Keyes... Would all be great.
Preach it Sister!

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Mar 16, 2023, 04:18:20 AMMan, it feels great to finally have the whole Lost Tribe on the updated ultimate bodies, but now I really wish we had a Harrigan or Keyes or Teri Weigel or something...anything to build the collection out a bit.

Aaa yes, Teri. Dead Ramon Vega would also be neat and needed for his apartment diorama!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I think the cape/cloak looks really good on Elder/Greyback here!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Mar 18, 2023, 04:26:09 AMI think the cape/cloak looks really good on Elder/Greyback here!

Looks great, what cape is that?

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 19, 2023, 02:26:18 PMLooks great, what cape is that?
Thank you! That is the cloak that the Neca Ultimate Shaman Predator comes with. UPDATE 03/19/23 Here is my finally complete Bad Blood set, the figure itself is not customized or painted besides the cloth ties around the knees and elbows I put on him. Though I do have his custom axe, predator victim head, bloody wrist blades, gold spear and custom heads out as well. I had to get two of them to get all accessories on the figure and have them on display as well.

Wweyland

Wweyland

The Bad Blood predator looks pretty good, but I feel it doesn't do the comic justice, which was just AMAZING, especially the art.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 20, 2023, 09:39:37 AMThe Bad Blood predator looks pretty good, but I feel it doesn't do the comic justice, which was just AMAZING, especially the art.
The comic really was amazing. What would you change about the Predator figure itself? Just think Neca did poor on the paint job?

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Mar 20, 2023, 10:14:15 AM
Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 20, 2023, 09:39:37 AMThe Bad Blood predator looks pretty good, but I feel it doesn't do the comic justice, which was just AMAZING, especially the art.
The comic really was amazing. What would you change about the Predator figure itself? Just think Neca did poor on the paint job?
I am not sure, but perhaps it's missing the colorful palette, the crazed facial expressions, and the bloodiness of it all. It's all just very bland...

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 20, 2023, 10:17:31 AM
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Mar 20, 2023, 10:14:15 AM
I am not sure, but perhaps it's missing the colorful palette, the crazed facial expressions, and the bloodiness of it all. It's all just very bland...
Oh that is definitely my camera. I had a filter on it, he is much brighter and more colorful in person. I do wish he came with another head with a different expression besides the open mouth, his unmasked head does look crazy, but could be crazier looking. Some blood would have been better. It looks very muted in the first photo for sure. Here is a better photo of what it looks like in person:

Wweyland

Wweyland

It just needs more insanity:
https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/8c9577a50d4d051e3703efe2429915f02bdab602.jpeg

A minor fix would be to make all the skulls chalk-white. They should not be the same color as his skin.

Also, how about an "insane pose"?

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 20, 2023, 10:39:11 AMIt just needs more insanity:
https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/8c9577a50d4d051e3703efe2429915f02bdab602.jpeg

A minor fix would be to make all the skulls chalk-white. They should not be the same color as his skin.

Also, how about an "insane pose"?
Agreed. That is most likely my lighting, in my living room his bone trophies are all white and grey and don't match his skin color. I'll take better photos and poses with him in more normal lighting.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Sometimes I do an Insane pose when retrieving groceries, specifically the last candy kittens.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Here is Ultimate Elder with Shaman cloak not blowing in the wind. 👍

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I'd still pay through the nose for AvP2 predators...

Wweyland

Wweyland

The game would need a bit of revitalization first. Perhaps some kind of 25-year anniversary HD remaster.
But as far as I know, it has some licensing issues.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed