AvPR Behind-The-Scenes Pics!

Started by Darkness, Dec 02, 2007, 12:52:51 AM

Author
AvPR Behind-The-Scenes Pics! (Read 18,191 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Eleven new behind-the-scenes pictures from AvP Requiem have been posted over at The Hunter’s Lair forums. The person in the suit is a stunt double for Ian Whyte, I assume. Just a guess but I think this scene takes place at the beginning with the Predators on the ship.

The last picture is of Celtic Predator from AvP1. Looks like they’ve re-used the same suits from the first film. Thanks to TheUrbanPredator for the news.

alien845

alien845

lol, looks like a bad fan costume who's mask is too big for him LOL!!

Blaz

Blaz

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ You obviously mean the AVP1 Preds then.

Thats pretty COOL   ;D     ;D     ;D     >:D  

Yoda

Yoda

Cool pics    ;D  

Semaka

Semaka

the head looks better in the movie

The Dude

The Dude

Man!! the AVP 1 preds will going to show up, i think, maybe just their dead bodies    ;D    but thats OK!!!  Cool pics btw!!

predator343

predator343

Very cool predator mask like it a lot   :D     ;D  

zen

zen

I am unsure as what to think at the moment.

Ty

Ty

Yeah, it's great.   :-\  

SHREK

SHREK

why is celtic in this 4?  wouldnt his dead body have been blown up wen scar blew the prymid up in avp1??

SHREK

SHREK

btw is the 1 pic where he is lying down showing that wolf is going to die then?

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Nice picz.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Why is the Celtic there anyways?   ???   He must be another celtic predator on the ship. Oh,by the way in that 1-st. pic where wolf is lying on the flour is probably in the elevator shaft.This doesn't look like an roof.And we all know that the last battle is on the rooftop.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Oh,no,wait.This is not Wolf.This is the Celtic. Look at the armour.This is not Wolf's one.It's on the Celtic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed