The thing about Predator games

Started by ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR, Apr 27, 2020, 11:14:27 PM

Author
The thing about Predator games (Read 527 times)

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

What is it with Predator games that they always show the Predator in the trailer at one point flash his yellow eyes and then in the game you think you can do that to your enemies to taunt them and you can't?

Avp 2010 trailer had pred fashing yellow eyes and you couldn't do that in the campaign or the multiplayer.

Predator hunting grounds trailer shows it and you can't do it online.

Predator in Mk X he only does it on his outro when he wins. You can't just do it to taunt.

Predator Concrete jungle has the pred skin that has the permanent yellow eyes but in the game with other skins you can't do it either.

I think that feature would be so cool to do it online . In a Avp game the marine players are looking for you and your staying still and then you flash the eyes and they spot you. Just like Predator 1987 shows and Predators 2010 shows. I would love that feature to be added in future Predator or Avp game installments. The option to flash the yellow eyes and taunt your enemies online. If you could customize the color too that would be even cooler.

Kradan

Kradan

You know what ? That's a neat idea.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Neat in concept, but ultimately it's a useless gameplay mechanic.

Stealthed up really good, waiting for the moment to strike, reveal your position, get got.

SuperiorIronman

It does happen online in Predator: Hunting Grounds. It occurs whenever the player uses the thermal vision mode. You can briefly see it sometimes when switching back and forth, enemy players can also see it. It has no utility other than to include the feature and include a downside to constantly spying on the enemy team.

SiL

SiL

I think it happened in AvP2 when switching vision modes too. Great as a handicap, not great for actively giving away your position.

In a single player game it could be used to scare away lesser prey to avoid killing unarmed or non sporting targets though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed