Colonial Marines at PAX Prime & Gamescom

Started by ikarop, Aug 07, 2011, 08:03:43 PM

Author
Colonial Marines at PAX Prime & Gamescom (Read 16,447 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: JayHynek@PezRadar Are you guys showing up at any game confrences like Pax or Eurogamer? Ya know we'd love to see that lil Aliens game your making :)
Quote from: PezRadar @JayHynek Gamescom/PAX.
http://twitter.com/#!/PezRadar/status/100236884227268608
http://prime.paxsite.com/schedule.php

I'm confused tbh. I believe this wasn't supposed to be announced yet. Good news, regardless.

Corporal Hicks

I hope they're at some UK cons. I'd love to go to Eurogamer again.

Chris!(($$))!

I was going to post this.  >:(  :'(

;D

Stalker

Unless they finally give us live game footage I don't care.

Razz

Quote from: Stalker on Aug 08, 2011, 07:38:51 AM
Same, we can hear all the postive impressions from fans and game journalists and i still would not care much. Get some footage out already Gearbox!

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Stalker on Aug 08, 2011, 07:38:51 AM
/agree

After all of these years, after it's finally been announced in some big, intricate manner, only to show it to the public at a CLOSED event, I'm getting a bit impatient.

Throw me a frakkin' bone here.

ikarop

There will be new assets released but no confirmation on a video so far.

Chris!(($$))!

At least we know we'll get something. ^^^

Moosh89

Sunday the 28th can't come soon enough it seems

ikarop

Sega just announced their line-up of playable games for PAX and Colonial Marines is there.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?376134-SEGA-Announces-Lineup-for-PAX-Prime-2011!

Now this is not what was mentioned to us a few days back by official sources so I'm going to re-confirm just in case. I'd hate it to be a typo...

ikarop

ikarop

And it's a typo. We just confirmed it.

Attendees will be able to check out the game at the Sega booth but they won't be able to go hands-on with it. Hopefully the original announcement will be fixed shortly.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

A good release date would be nice since I want to pre-order it now!

PHANTOM

Not showing footage to the masses and only to a small VIP crowd at this point is kinda inappropriate and extremely unnecessary.

This doesn't fall under "oh yeah let's build hype by not showing anything" or "the game is in beta stage so it's not ready" no no, this falls under baby bullsh-t and there for I can only assume SEGA/GearBox is hiding a bad game and don't feel confident enough to show it to the masses :-\

I think yes, hope I'm wrong though.

Chris!(($$))!

You do realize that anyone can go to Pax Prime if they bought tickets. Footage WILL show up during or soon after A:CM is shown.

JayHy17

Thanks for posting this ikarop, i was going to but ive been super busy. Anyways, i think we'll get a trailer of some sort... Anyone in the Seattle area thinkin about going to this event? They need to have a mid west game expo, i'd go!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed