Predator Homeworld Revealed

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 06:11:12 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld Revealed (Read 18,577 times)

eating_puppies

eating_puppies

Man, all I want for Christmas is for this movie to rock my inner dork! Come on Santa, I've been a good boy this year, don't dissapoint me! :cheesy

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

wow, JK, thats wot evryones been lookin 4! its gr8!

rookie

rookie

One small pic doesn't tell very much. Looks interesting - nothing more - nothing less. Looking forward to the final product in the movie in a FEW WEEKS. yay AVP-R is finally here.    :)  

hunterv555

hunterv555

look at the one pic of the pred with an explosion in the background, it looks like a predator mask in the explosion

Green Band

Green Band

???   I think I've now seen the whole movie already. Bummer. I'm guessing they wont show too much of the Predator home world. And it will more or less just be a few quick shots of Wolf flying out and away from the planet. Especially since the run time is not very long.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Green Band  I think I've now seen the whole movie already. Bummer. I'm guessing they wont show too much of the Predator home world. And it will more or less just be a few quick shots of Wolf flying out and away from the planet. Especially since the run time is not very long.  __________________________________  I agree with them showing us too much, as for the predator homworld it will be quick flashback shots! I think the wolf will be onboard the mothership!

pmaz11

pmaz11

the homeworld for some reason reminds me of "Blade Runner" almost.  But it looks great, I like it.

Starkiller

Starkiller

PatrinAVP11 the homeworld for some reason reminds me of "Blade Runner" almost. But it looks great, I like it.  _________________  me too    :D  

Danger Close

Danger Close

Is the 6th photo of the Wolf with fireworks in the background? If I am wrong... what is going on there?

SHREK

SHREK

we all know the story now lol, predalien kills preds on ship, ship crashes, next pred comes 2 clean up mess, pred kills aliens, pred + predalien kill eachother, nuclear bomb cleans put entire city the end.

Green Band

Green Band

"we all know the story now lol, predalien kills preds on ship, ship crashes, next pred comes 2 clean up mess, pred kills aliens, pred + predalien kill eachother, nuclear bomb cleans put entire city the end. "  Forgot the part where the girl and her mother escape just seconds before the nuclear detonation (ala Ripley & Newt)... Fast forward to several decades from now with an tie in to the Original Alien movie.  lol, Ya like I said, its a shame that we will pretty much known every inch of the movie walking into it. On a plus side for anyone in the US wishing to ruin the  movie more, MTV has had a TV Trailer on twice tonight that I have seen. Its not the same as the one on here, but has the same words flashing up in between as this trailer. There was one slighly newish scene with the predalien (or maybe I missed it in another trailer already). The rest of the trailer was bits and pieces from the green and red band trailers with the violence edited out for TV.

zen

zen

For the very short moment i saw of it,the predator homeworld looks totaly freaking awesome!.I must see this movie!!!   ;D  .

Top-Knot

Top-Knot

This is going to be so freaking Awsome!!! {GO PREDATORS!!!!!!}

Two Stripes

Two Stripes

On the 6th pic is that fireworks or what?

dark blade clan

dark blade clan

No it's not the fireworks it's the explosion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed