NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,188,001 times)

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 03, 2020, 04:46:28 PM
I'm impatiently waiting for my City Demon!

I keep checking my local Walmart to see if one pops up in the wild.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: BlazinBlue88 on Aug 03, 2020, 05:08:42 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 03, 2020, 04:46:28 PM
I'm impatiently waiting for my City Demon!

I keep checking my local Walmart to see if one pops up in the wild.

A few people have it in hand already. Neca's rollout always strikes me as odd. Unpredictable.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Why doesn't Walmart canada sell neca stuff?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Got a notification from Neca that a shipping label has been created for my City Demon.....

lightsyder

lightsyder

Nice!  I got my notification yesterday...supposed to arrive 8/12.  For the $15 shipping it better arrive sooner...

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 01, 2020, 05:34:17 PM
Tristan Jones' ultimate Scout packaging:

At first I thought the deformed mandibles looked awful, but for some reason the more I see the design, the more I start to warm up to it. I absolutely hate the sniper rifle though. Personally I get annoyed with people giving predators too much human-like weapons. Couldn't they have just created a unique variant of the shoulder canon to where it can extend and become a sniper shot? Giving a predator a sniper rifle just seems lame. 

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Predboy on Aug 08, 2020, 05:46:03 AM

At first I thought the deformed mandibles looked awful, but for some reason the more I see the design, the more I start to warm up to it.

I've yet to warm up to it unfortunately.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Yeah that looks terrible  :o

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

At first I thought the deformed mandibles looked awful, but for some reason the more I see the design, the more I start to warm up to it. I absolutely hate the sniper rifle though. Personally I get annoyed with people giving predators too much human-like weapons. Couldn't they have just created a unique variant of the shoulder canon to where it can extend and become a sniper shot? Giving a predator a sniper rifle just seems lame. 
To be fair this is far from the first time Predators have gotten sniper rifle analogues. The speargun, the "stalker Predator" from AvP: Extinction, etc.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Just picked up Cracked Tusk (finally) and the seller sent it over loose and broken. I have the original packaging for what it's worth but I'm not convinced they didn't take a swing at him with a bat before he left. Anybody know a good way to fix his blades and spear? I think I can use super glue to do it but I just wanna be sure before hand in case this somehow damages the figure or a kind of glue gets all over the place. I kind of want him as nice as possible since I'll need him for reference for a costume build next year.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 08, 2020, 11:25:20 AM

lol It's a process unfortunately. It may take a while.

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 08, 2020, 02:47:59 PM
To be fair this is far from the first time Predators have gotten sniper rifle analogues. The speargun, the "stalker Predator" from AvP: Extinction, etc.
I know, but I'm just tired of people not even trying to make their weaponry seem more alien. I get it's hard to do since we can only really base their weapons from ours since it's all we know, but still. A predator holding a rifle like a human soldier just looks dumb to me.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

At first I thought the deformed mandibles looked awful, but for some reason the more I see the design, the more I start to warm up to it.

We've talked about this.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I really liked that big one I think Guardian has. Kind of like a net-gun but looks like it's a shotgun or something going off. I kind of want that in Hunting Grounds.

PredAlienFreakDaveLewy

hey guys who would be interested in a custom amengi figure - i have the first one of its kind

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Predboy on Aug 08, 2020, 04:06:35 PM
I know, but I'm just tired of people not even trying to make their weaponry seem more alien. I get it's hard to do since we can only really base their weapons from ours since it's all we know, but still. A predator holding a rifle like a human soldier just looks dumb to me.

So much this

Wait, did Neca just stole from this ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed