Anyone's gonna Twitch this game here?

Started by Salt The Fries, Sep 27, 2014, 07:42:32 PM

Author
Anyone's gonna Twitch this game here? (Read 1,614 times)

Salt The Fries

Hello,

I've been wondering if anyone would be interested in Twitching this game here. I've recently bought an Xbox One and I wanted to use it as a springboard to Twitching and YouTubing and thus I'm going to launch my YouTube series called Salt The Fries Shocks the System which is due right after the release of Alien: Isolation. In the first episode I'm going to review Alien: Isolation in addition to covering Alien Resurrection on PS1 and Project Firestart on C64. My commentary will be very auteristic, since I'm going to bring up the hype that Alien: Resurrection was surrounded with back in 1998 as a video game (and I still own that summer 1998 issue so it's going to be interesting to revisit it after 16 years), and I will also mention my going to the cinema to see Resurrection as a 12-year old. Overall, the channels will be aimed at experienced gamers who also love popculture. I'm also going to twitch Alien: Isolation on the day of its release.

http://www.twitch.tv/saltthefries

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXhD7Vj4PGXjRuyHdq7nqjg

I hope you will find my reviews entertaining and see you soon.

P.S. Obvious advertising is obvious.

I hope I didn't do anything against the ToS of this forums?

Mr. Forest

I will be twitching too, mainly for my friends who can't afford the game on day of release.  I may check your stream out when I get the chance.  When will you be starting up Alien Resurrection?

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Watchful Xeno on Sep 29, 2014, 10:24:42 PM
I will be twitching too, mainly for my friends who can't afford the game on day of release.  I may check your stream out when I get the chance.  When will you be starting up Alien Resurrection?

Nice, man. What's your twitch? mine is: saltthefries

Anyway, I'll get the game with all the DLCs, so both Crew Expendable and Last Survivor.

Currently the schedule is as follows:

Oct 7 or Oct 8 - preview hands-on, 10 or 15 minutes with the snippets of all gameplay modes and first impressions

and then as soon as I finish the game there's going to be a full-blown review connected with Alien: Resurrection and Project Firestart retrospective in one big episode that it's going to be around 30-40 minutes and I'll also discuss the influence of Alien on my life there :)

By the way, I've already made a trailer of my channel, feel free to view it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvtUZi78Jn8#ws

And post your impressions, guys.

In the following videos, I won't be doing and video recordings (as it's too much time), so it's going to be just the footage and audio commentary.

Feel free to view, like and subscribe if you enjoyed it! :)

Mr. Forest

My Twitch: GuardianHennex

Nice trailer.  I've gone ahead and subscribed to your Twitch and your YouTube channel just in case if I miss a stream on your Twitch.  Can't wait to see what you think of the game!

Salt The Fries

Thanks, bro. I've subscribed to you as well - I see you have an Xbox One too.

Mr. Forest

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Oct 02, 2014, 07:58:54 PM
Thanks, bro. I've subscribed to you as well - I see you have an Xbox One too.
I do indeed. Really loving the console so far, even with the lack of exclusives to play.  Still the best gaming system I have at the moment so I get all my games on it.

Salt The Fries

What's your gamertag? Mine is XSaltTheFries0, feel free to add me. Yes, it's a one hell of a console, I'm loving it as well, I'm really looking forward to Sunset Overdrive at the end of this month as well.

Mr. Forest

MADaboutMOXXI

Same here. Sunset Overdrive looks like a lot of fun. Too bad Borderland: The Pre-Sequel is staying on last Gen systems.  I will be adding you momentarily.

Xhan

Will be streaming, there will be commentary most likely, it will be completely inappropriate, lacking in any kind of sjw context or political appropriateness, and feature lots of cusswords.

DB

DB

Almost 59,000 viewers on Twitch for this game. That's lots more than I expected.

Gate

Gate

I won't be twitching, but I will be uploading a blind LP for it at EdgyGamer.

Xhan

Salt The Fries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMmkNPX48Gc#ws

Enjoy, this is the preview to my first gampeplay impressions, they're going to be up tomorrow.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed