Colonial Marines on GTTV

Started by ikarop, Sep 30, 2011, 04:57:50 AM

Author
Colonial Marines on GTTV (Read 16,859 times)

ikarop

ikarop

GTTV just posted up the episode in HD. Watch it below:

Hit the 6:00 mark for the second part of the demo.

Update: We just got word from Sega that there may be some more cool (and lengthy) stuff coming very soon  :).

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

Yeah, it keeps redirecting to the episode prior. But I'm sure it'll be up in no time.

Also good that it can be viewed outside the US.

ikarop

ikarop

It shouldn't be up this soon I think. Not sure how GTTV works but their other videos went up around 3 hours or so after the show (which just started btw).

predxeno

predxeno

Just saw the vid, I note 2 things that were said.  1st: As the player plays through the game, they'll realize that the Queen is the least of his worries.  2nd: There's going to be very a competitive multiplayer (no details yet as to what it is, tho).  The game looks absolutely fantastic.  The Crusher Alien is much bigger than I thought.

ikarop

ikarop

The crusher is very big indeed. When the first screenshot of the creature was posted I mentioned that it did no justice to its actual size. The head is really massive, well over 6ft.

Speedy_J

Speedy_J

Just got done watching the A:CM Game Trailers episode. The game looks awesome!

LT Todd

LT Todd

Hi all, I'm new. I was just wondering where did you guys see it at because I tried to watch it on the web site and it keeps loading the batman trailer.  :'(

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Speedy_J on Sep 30, 2011, 05:39:28 AM
Just got done watching the A:CM Game Trailers episode. The game looks awesome!

Were they supposed to show us the full demo?

Speedy_J

Speedy_J

What a relief to see gameplay footage!

WinterActual

WinterActual

Still no episode on GT ;( How sad. I cant wait to see the footage.

ikarop

ikarop

The video is online people!!

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

Thanks.

The entire segment was shorter than I expected, and pretty underwhelming. Very little new video footage and practically no new info.

I liked how Randy Pitchford seemed very excited about multiplayer-- maybe some new system we've never seen before in an Aliens (or AvP) game.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I was expecting way more gameplay with no talking, just gameplay clip :\ And I was hoping for 8-10 min gameplay, not 20 sec gameplay with 10 min talk.

ikarop

ikarop

The original video they made for this was 10-15 min long. It probably has been cut to fit the episode :-\.

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 30, 2011, 04:57:50 AM
GTTV just posted up the episode in HD. Watch it below:
There are 2 parts that cover ACM in that video. The 2nd part starts at around 5:50

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed