What is the weirdest thing you've ever experienced?

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Feb 18, 2020, 01:17:48 AM

Author
What is the weirdest thing you've ever experienced? (Read 1,961 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Talk about a weir situation, weird people, weird animals or any unusual phenomena that you have experienced in your life.

Huggs

I walked into this 7/11  one night and the two Haitian guys on duty were high AF. I didn't even know the other one was there until his buddy called him and he came stumbling out of the office with smoke everywhere around him.

They sang as they rang everything up. They kept talking about the "muchies" and the "thirsties" I was buying. The guy from the office fell down as I walked out. I heard a bunch of laughing and the cashier saying "what da fook mahn!"

Local Trouble

This thread should be Huggs' home page.  It'll get updated at least twice a week with something new.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 18, 2020, 01:55:21 AM
It'll get updated at least twice a week with something new.

Is that true?  :o

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 18, 2020, 01:55:21 AM
This thread should be Huggs' home page.  It'll get updated at least twice a week with something new.

This is not a dictatorship. But let's ask him first.

Do you want that Huggs?

Huggs

That same year, my father and I were crashing in my grandmother's basement. I was sleeping on the same old couch. I woke up just as the sky started turning light blue outside. I went to look up at the clock, and saw what looked light blood all over my arms. It was on my chest, my face, my legs, it was in my hair. I panicked, thinking I must've slashed myself on something in my sleep and rolled around in my own lifesource.

I jumped up, ran to the bathroom and turned on the light, looking for the source of the bleeding. And then it hit me. I mean really hit me. I walked out to where dad was asleep on the bed, gave the cat sitting on the steps a dirty look, and nudged dad a few times. He opened one eye and stared at me, looking and the dark liquid covering me from head to toe.

I pointed at the shower and said, "How do I get the hot water to work in that thing". He asked me what was going on. I said, "I'm covered in cat sh*t, and I've been rolling in it all night". And slowly, very slowly, he started laughing. I just smiled, with cat sh*t on my teeth. I said, "if you don't tell me how to work that damn thing, I'm crawling in there and spooning you".

5 minutes later, all was gone and forgotten.

TheSailingRabbit

I think it'll be twice a day, Local.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 18, 2020, 02:18:46 AM
I think it'll be twice a day, Local.

Title changed. Hopefully you're right.  :-X

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I wasn't suggesting that you actually change the title, but okay.  :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

I think it'll get more attention the other way. Keeps it open to everybody.

I'm not ready to publish my memories just yet.  ;)

Thanks for the thought though. Makes me feel famous.

Immortan Jonesy

As you wish. I just wanted to be friendly.  :)

Huggs

It's alright man. I'm hoping a lot of people will contribute to this one.

Local Trouble

I'd think the stench of being covered in cat shit would wake you up.

I hope you brushed your teeth.

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 18, 2020, 02:34:24 AM
I'd think the stench of being covered in cat shit would wake you up.

I hope you brushed your teeth.

That's why I said we crashed. I'd been up nearly two days straight before the trip up there, and it was an 8 hour drive. Nukes couldn't wake me up. That and there was a vent over a septic drain right in the middle of the floor so that part of the basement always smelled like sh*t.

I was at a disadvantage.

Local Trouble

Ever seen any strange goings-on at the local Piggly Wiggly?

Huggs

Huggs

Now that Mountain Woman is dead, not really.

Before that, it was weird.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed