Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Description!

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 02:01:37 AM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Description! (Read 41,483 times)

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Snowdog on Nov 26, 2011, 08:34:36 PM
Would be cool but it also doesn't make a lot of sense. If the xenomorph has a pure form. What would be the use of facehuggers. It makes absolutely no sense at all. Why does it need to impregnate a host if there already is a pure xenomorph form.

Or facehuggers should litterally squirt out a full embryo wich grows and adapts from its host. But again that wouldn't make sense because of the 2 sacks the facehugger has.

But if this is the creature before the existence of the facehugger. That jumps out of eggs and forces himself inside a host through the throath and then adapts. That would be possible.

Not sure what you're trying to say here. There are plenty of parasitical creatures in the animal kingdom and some of them require living host bodies in their first stage.

If you're wondering why a creature would adapt to a host's genetic template, it's generally thought that the reasoning for this would make them particularly adaptable to hunting the dominant prey of whichever world they're put down on.

JaaayDee

Hey ikarop, if you've seen a better-quality version of the leaked trailer was there another planet in the backdrop of the lunar base?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: JaaayDee on Nov 27, 2011, 04:09:50 AM
Hey ikarop, if you've seen a better-quality version of the leaked trailer was there another planet in the backdrop of the lunar base?

This is the highest quality any of us have seen so far.

Alienseseses

ikaropt uploaded the video, so I imagine the thing he saw was higher quality.

Mike’s Monsters

I have the same video he has, it's the highest quality right now. It's hard to make things out in the copy we have.

Alienseseses

Ah, I see. Ok. Still, I imagine it's higher quality than the youtube link.

Mike’s Monsters

Slightly, but not much better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed