Peter Cullen did the Predator sounds

Started by nukem11, Sep 13, 2007, 07:51:28 AM

Author
Peter Cullen did the Predator sounds (Read 11,500 times)

nukem11

nukem11

Did any one know that Peter Cullen did the Predator sounds. I found it out in a movie mag which was pretty interesting to know. I always thought they managed to do the noises just with sound effects not using someone elses voice.

Dingo

Optimus Prime did the voice of the Predator!? OMG, thats so cool!

Gill Predator

Quote from: Dingo on Sep 13, 2007, 02:00:14 PM
Optimus Prime did the voice of the Predator!? OMG, thats so cool!
if it is

Corporal Hicks

Didn't we know...?

Music Department:

1. Predator (1987) (special vocalization)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0191520/

Uncanny Antman

And the cool thing is, the Predator vocalisations for P2 were done by one of his Transformers co-stars.

Hal Raye, the voice of Snarl and Shrapnel.

Aeus

Aeus

Further evidence to the point that has been never bought up ever before, that Predators and Transformers are friends. I always new it! All those non-existant naysayers can eat your feet.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Now we know, and knowing is half of the battle.

Alright, not exactly Transformers. But I've always lumped my 80's cartoons together.

WisePredator

Something new every day, next thing we know is that the Predator hunting ships are transformers as well! :P

Noir-Gojira

QuoteNow we know, and knowing is half of the battle.

Alright, not exactly Transformers. But I've always lumped my 80's cartoons together.

They had a Transformers vs. GI Joe series, so you're in the clear.

EEV2650

that's sweet. I'll never watch predator the same way again. or predator

EEV2650

sorry i meant to say transformers ???

Master Chief

Huggs

Huggs

"What...the hell....aaare youuuu?"

"I.....am optimus prime..........I am a sentient being from the planet cybertron".

Wweyland

This is news to me although I have read a lot of Predator trivia.

azamultic

Nice video!
"Something that still manages to surprise the occasional Predator fan is the fact that Cullen worked on the original film and provided the iconic vocalisation of the Predator."
Remember I was very surprised when I found out that Peter Cullen did voice for Predator after 18 years of being a fan of Predator)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed