New IGN Prey: Predator Legacy Featurette

Started by ace3g, Aug 01, 2022, 05:10:42 PM

Author
New IGN Prey: Predator Legacy Featurette (Read 5,620 times)

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

To the ones who saw this film, is it woke?

PredatorvsAliens

give it to me now !

Kradan

Quote from: ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR on Aug 01, 2022, 08:39:53 PMTo the ones who saw this film, is it woke?

It's soooo woke, it's super woke. It's so woke, you gonna scratch your eyes out, that's how woke it is

SiL

Quote from: ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR on Aug 01, 2022, 08:39:53 PMTo the ones who saw this film, is it woke?
Yeah, there's a girl in it and everything.

Mike’s Monsters

She wakes up a few times in the movie. We see her go to sleep. So she's woke in the scenes where she's not sleeping, can confirm this.

MathieuFromFrance

I prefer...not talking about avp 🤣🤣🤣

BIOROBOT

This "woke" nonsense is really REALLY old.
If Aliens had come out this year folks would be calling it "woke" because Ripley is female. As soon as someone says "woke" I know all I need to know about them.

Fury161Inmate

Fury161Inmate

That's fine but AvP kicks ass if you ask me! Better than that tripe The Predator 2018, AvPR is superior to The Predator as well!

Sabres21768

Quote from: BIOROBOT on Aug 01, 2022, 11:23:47 PMThis "woke" nonsense is really REALLY old.
If Aliens had come out this year folks would be calling it "woke" because Ripley is female. As soon as someone says "woke" I know all I need to know about them.
I agree.
Sadly these people will be running the world someday.

paulorangelmelo

Herb, is that you on the bathroom?

Dark Knight

Mr H genuinely enjoyed the movie and went as far as to compare Naru with Ellen Ripley and Sarah Connor in term of character dev.

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

Mr H gets paid to say great things about the film, don't trust critics like that

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR on Aug 02, 2022, 01:24:50 AMMr H gets paid to say great things about the film, don't trust critics like that

Think that's the first time I've heard him accused of being paid.

He has joined the Shill Party.

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

Alright let's start over, Prey will not be woke, it will be great, I hope at least

Kudzu

Quote from: SeegsonWorker on Aug 01, 2022, 05:48:42 PMPredator 1 is great but I love how they ignore mentioning others which really established the character like Predator 2. Any true Predator fan loves Predator 2. If you only like the first you're barely a Pred fan.

This kind of silly gatekeeping should stay on the playground.

Quote from: ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR on Aug 02, 2022, 01:52:27 AMAlright let's start over, Prey will not be woke, it will be great, I hope at least

Trigger warning: It's very woke. It's all about black people staying vigilant to racist violence. I'd advise staying in your safe space and not watching it.   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed