New IGN Prey: Predator Legacy Featurette

Started by ace3g, Aug 01, 2022, 05:10:42 PM

Author
New IGN Prey: Predator Legacy Featurette (Read 5,828 times)

ace3g

Lots of brief new shots

immortalundead

The way the pred moves when he swings his staff during the fight towards the end, sent shivers down my spine. Its so elegant and full of killing movement.

Doomofman

I like the behind the scenes stuff, looks like it was shot properly so hopefully we'll get a nice behind the scenes featurette (longer than 90 seconds anyay) at some point after release

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Doomofman on Aug 01, 2022, 05:41:35 PMI like the behind the scenes stuff, looks like it was shot properly so hopefully we'll get a nice behind the scenes featurette (longer than 90 seconds anyay) at some point after release

Yeah, that was my thinking too. Looks like they produced some behind-the-scenes content so I'm hopeful for a home-release.

SeegsonWorker

SeegsonWorker

Predator 1 is great but I love how they ignore mentioning others which really established the character like Predator 2. Any true Predator fan loves Predator 2. If you only like the first you're barely a Pred fan.

goose_3387

Keeps looking better and better.  :o  :o  :o

Clubroot

Clubroot

Here is another Amber video interview. Near the end around 01:47,  she talks about the behind the scenes training with the dog.
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/video/prey-breakout-start-amber-midthunder-talks-heart-pounding-87613507

Clubroot

Clubroot

I was able to cut to the section of the interview where she is talking about training with the dog

https://www.kapwing.com/videos/62e819300cfa4d00789eb9d5

The Shuriken

Feral's movements and body language definitely arent like KPH or Ian Whyte. But that's ok. Feral has a lot ferocity in his movements. Very brutal looking.

MathieuFromFrance

I understand why they focus on the 1st one, it is just the best.
It is all marketing,  they know it.
We fans,  we know Pred 2 is a good sequel,  adding lore etc...(lore that leads to AVP 🤔🤔🤣)
But the very fact is, the large audience will nerver be aware of that production still...
So...only fans (not in one word 🤣) will notice it and...it as barely no effects on Prey success

BIOROBOT

I'm glad that they seem to be completely ignoring any of the AVP stuff.

Fury161Inmate

Fury161Inmate

@BIOROBOT they're really not. The director already said it's "Feral's" first hunt not the entire species. So it all fits nicely 😎

Fury161Inmate

Fury161Inmate

@MathieuFromFrance yeah I basically agree with what you said how they know the average person who isn't really a fan of the series or invested in it may only really know P1. Lastly I'll always say AvP is underrated. Sure it should have been like comics and games and R rated but it's still awesome. We have Lance in that movie that alone gives it a serious boost.

SisterJill

Damn I wish I hadn't seen Naru's war cry.

Manti

Manti

Yeah, the scenes themselves look pretty awesome, but i gotta say, its really irritating to me that Dan is fully spoiling the ending.
He literally said in multiple interviews during the last weeks that it was "important to him that Naru takes the Pred down on her own" and such.
And now here hes saying the question is "how this character with her self-made weapon is going to beat an advanced enemy". Not IF shes able brings it down at all.
Yeah, we all know the chances of the Pred dying at the end are always extremely high, but i dont really like the fact that hes basically spilling the confirmation of that out every chance he gets.
It definitely takes away a great amount of tension for me when not even the director himself tries to keep the ending unpredictable.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed