Call sheet Spoilers!

Started by hollypops, May 24, 2012, 10:24:50 AM

Author
Call sheet Spoilers! (Read 4,654 times)

hollypops

hollypops

Just found this on ebay - a guy selling Call sheets from Prometheus if you zoom in to read it there are some interesting spoilers regarding
Spoiler
Davids Head and where he is when the Juggernaught gets hit
[close]
!

Take alook at the link below seem legit.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Prometheus-Call-Sheet-Film-Prop-Cast-Crew-/190682283008?pt=UK_DVD_Film_TV_Film_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item2c658cbc00

dxdt

dxdt

:o Jeezus blue-skinned christ.
Spoiler
David's [reanimated] head bounces across the floor.
[close]

I'm having ... troubling ::) ... flashbacks to
Spoiler
AvP: Hunter's Planet.
[close]

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Some of this was a little hard on the eye before, hopefully this one is easier to see:

mace-in-the-face

mace-in-the-face

Hmm.... I seem to recall the exact same thing happening to Ian Holm in another sci-fi horror movie. I don't remember the name of it though.

Vickers Valiant

Vickers Valiant

These are pretty old. This was first leaked like a month ago...

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vickers Valiant on May 24, 2012, 03:53:09 PM
These are pretty old. This was first leaked like a month ago...
Yup.

Qwertify

Qwertify

This is a month old. Nothing here is spoiled - and to say that any of this happens at the end is a terrible assumption.
This very well may only be half-way through the film.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

^^  You're right of course, this is quite old in terms of what we know now, the scene does read rather awkwardly but, then again, the picture below clearly shows David is indeed decapitated on the Juggernaught, so does this give the call sheet 'some' validity.... perhaps....  :)

Narcissus

Narcissus

I too had recalled hearing that David would have his head and shoulder area separated from his body (presumed by battling an Engineer). 

Hoping that this isn't the end---but it seems to be about a close as you can get to a climatic ending as I can imagine after the Juggernaut crashes in a million pieces planet side. We have also heard that Shaw and Vickers would be the sole survivors.

The turn of events are still a bit shaky in my head--so I can wait until "Prometheus" opens to disseminate it further myself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed