Colin Strause Q&A Updates

Started by Darkness, May 26, 2007, 04:13:37 PM

Author
Colin Strause Q&A Updates (Read 9,978 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yay for no baywatch shots!!!!!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I think I am the only one who gets that, Hicks.

MetroidMatt87

MetroidMatt87

Hehe, i got it...

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

I didn't mind the team up so much. Thought it was pretty cool.

the dude

the dude

wasnt the team up in the avp comics?

beeko

beeko

YES, thank god no teamups

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

O MY GOD COLIN I COULD KISS YOU FOR RESTORING AVP but im probly not in the same country or province as you in the moment    :P     ;D  

avpguy

avpguy

i think the new life cycle will have to do with coccoons and the aliens might morph into praetorians,chrysalis,ravagers(from extinction),or larger and more built drones like a reptile shedding it's skin.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

EXPLAIN TO ME! I DONT GET IT! PLease Corporal Hicks?

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

The teamup notion being dropped is a no-brainer, especially after the negative fans' feedback...   However, this is but one step to the right direction... Many more are needed to take this movie to a safe haven...  Some, like the triangular battles (humans-aliens-Predator) may make it or break it... the same with the acting... the story... the special effects...   So I am gonna wait to see a trailer and see how the Aliens and Predator look (I am gonna need to slowmo them because I am expecting quick editing... ) and only then I will relax a bit...   You may not realise it, but the future of both franchises depend on how well received this sequel is... so i am gonna be cautious about it until the very end... And so will Fox, but more for financial reasons...  I am keeping my fingers so crossed they are starting to snap...   ;D  

frankaster

frankaster

MAYBE WE CAN SE A PREATORIAN OR I DON´T REMEMBER HOW A BIG ADULT ALIEN IS CALLED  IT WHOULD BE COOL TO SE MORE STAGES OF LIFE OF THE ALIENS, AND A LOT OF ACTION FIGURES COMING THIS WINTER!!

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

If they introduce anything new from the video games then I will kill myself and everyone else on this side of the planet. As in response to the news post though, all good news to me. Especially the forest and night part. That's something I've been interested in seeing for a long long time.

gyro

gyro

alls good in this universe

cockroach

cockroach

the new alien life cycle is prob alien queen facehugger/egg ... heres hoping as the design in alien 3 looked hot!

wry

wry

Omg I hope they don't go all tremors 2 on the alien life cycle ... inventing random larva stages just so they can have somethign new to talk about

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed