Alien Covenant Shower Scene - Extended Death

Started by cafam2000, Apr 20, 2022, 05:52:33 AM

Author
Alien Covenant Shower Scene - Extended Death (Read 26,522 times)

Elmazalman

Quote from: SiL on Apr 23, 2022, 02:58:05 AM
I think the jump through would make more sense if the Alien didn't drag her in close first. Leap at her or pull her in, doing both is just weird - and not in a cool alien way.
The tongue shooting through the guy's head and coming out his mouth looks stupid - almost as bad as that Chestburster scene from ALIEN Resurrection.

This extended death scene would've been improved (imo) by having the dude turn to face it - then cop it right in the face and through the head (like the prisoner from ALIEN3). And drop the dive through the shower glass.

Oh well ... it's still an improvement on the theatrical version.

Some Old Dude

Genuinely surprised neither prequel has gotten a Special Edition on home video yet.

Elmazalman

Quote from: Some Old Dude on Apr 23, 2022, 05:09:18 AM
Genuinely surprised neither prequel has gotten a Special Edition on home video yet.
I remember there was going to be an extended edit included, alongside the theatrical cut, for the Prometheus Blu-ray release, but it never happened. Bummer.

Corporal Hicks

IIRC it was that Scott was perfectly happy with the Theatrical Cut.

David Weyland

Shame, I think everyone can agree that both prequels are much better films, almost excellent when extended by all the extras evidenced by the best fancuts
If they had been released like that, pretty confident the hate would be considerably less but hey ho here we are

BlueMarsalis79

Prometheus certainly can be. Especially the Agent 9 one for my money. Making Millburn and Fifield appear somewhat intelligent's a miracle in of itself.

Nukiemorph

aaaaand it's gone...

Video Drechsler removed the video.

Corporal Hicks

Re-upped to the Repository.

BlueMarsalis79

Can you replace the music please I'm begging you man... Perhaps with the score?

bobcunk

I didn't ad much to the scene but didn't hurt it either, but that music 🤔

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

And now Drechsler's account has no videos...

I wonder if Disney slapped his wrist.

St_Eddie

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 23, 2022, 02:30:55 PM
Prometheus certainly can be. Especially the Agent 9 one for my money. Making Millburn and Fifield appear somewhat intelligent's a miracle in of itself.

Could somebody send me a link to this Agent 9 fan edit please?

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 23, 2022, 08:54:26 PM

I've had a crack at it.  Here you go.

Nukiemorph

Quote from: St_Eddie on Apr 24, 2022, 01:08:19 AM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 23, 2022, 08:54:26 PM

I've had a crack at it.  Here you go.
Nice job! Removing mine because yours is better.  :P

TeamAlien4Ever

Thank you for getting rid of that annoying Disco music, St_Eddie. Nice editing!

Would've been even cooler if Jerry Goldsmith's score for Lambert's death scene from the original Alien were added in.

Stitch

I'm not sure whether I prefer it to the original scene, though I think it would be easier to decide without that stupid music

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed