Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 177,241 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#2460
Quote from: Kailem on Dec 27, 2022, 04:05:55 PMYeah I think whatever Marvel goes with will likely be what sticks going forward, since it feels like that's going to be the first really "high profile" AVP release post-buyout.

Personally I hope they go retro as I've always thought that AVP 2004 logo was butt cheeks.

I'm hoping they go with the retro logo too. There's just something exciting about seeing the logos of the respective franchises against each other like that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#2461
Quote from: ace3g on Dec 27, 2022, 11:50:12 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CmpAPm1KEr0/

Love this! Now I'm wondering if Dane got himself a replica!

Cougerboy


Master Chief

Master Chief

#2463
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 28, 2022, 09:08:23 AM
Quote from: ace3g on Dec 27, 2022, 11:50:12 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CmpAPm1KEr0/

Love this! Now I'm wondering if Dane got himself a replica!
haha this is great.  I'm sure he just "borrowed" it.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

#2464
I was thinking "they let him keep one!?"

Kailem

Kailem

#2465
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 28, 2022, 09:07:11 AM
Quote from: Kailem on Dec 27, 2022, 04:05:55 PMYeah I think whatever Marvel goes with will likely be what sticks going forward, since it feels like that's going to be the first really "high profile" AVP release post-buyout.

Personally I hope they go retro as I've always thought that AVP 2004 logo was butt cheeks.

I'm hoping they go with the retro logo too. There's just something exciting about seeing the logos of the respective franchises against each other like that.

Yep. It's a crossover, embrace it! Don't try to act as though it's its own individual, separate thing (even though they did for franchising rights). The retro logo really made it feel more epic that you had these two big series battling it out against each other, and just felt way more AVP to me than the 2004 logo did.

Master Chief

Master Chief

#2466
Taabe was handling Feral like a boss!  His movement and tactics had the young Pred scared!  What a great fight scene!

ace3g

ace3g

#2467

Quotedannytrs
Verified
The PREY sound team nominated for their guild's award. Beyond thrilled. Everyone so talented, for sure, and clever- but also great humans and boy did we have FUN doing it!! @sounddroid


Quotedannytrs
Verified
Incredible concept artist @chaliyart made these for us super early on. Was a constant struggle to try to capture how this art felt.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#2468
Quote from: ace3g on Jan 09, 2023, 11:27:02 PM
Quotedannytrs
Verified
Incredible concept artist @chaliyart made these for us super early on. Was a constant struggle to try to capture how this art felt.

Here's the link to the full copies on ArtStation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/b5EezG

ace3g

ace3g

#2469

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#2470
Keep those awards coming! Though I guess that's just a nomination?

ace3g

ace3g

#2471
Yeah, just nominations.

ace3g


Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#2473
Doesn't look like Prey took anything home. Sorry to hear that for the cast & crew. They deserved the nominations.

Corporal Hicks


Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed