Map and game mode ideas

Started by Galactus123, May 02, 2020, 09:12:55 AM

Author
Map and game mode ideas (Read 2,202 times)

Galactus123

Galactus123

I hope they will release more maps and game modes at some point. Free ones would be great but some will probably be DLC. What you would like to see in the game? I like the jungle maps but forest maps would be great. You could still use the Predkour and they would be good variation. I would like to see nighttime maps too.

There could also be a power plant.

New game modes that give Predator other goals than just killing the Fireteam would be good. Maybe the Predator is there to collect some stolen Predator tech from a npc camp. Fireteam also has the same mission and their goal is to take it and escape. Maybe a Predator space ship has crash landed there.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Those are awesome ideas!!! I love it! I remember in AVP Extinction. The predator campaign had a mission where you had to go track down a disgraced predator that allowed itself to get captured and then kill it. That'd be a cool mission for the predators. And then retrieve it's tech. Or hunting down a bad blood and having predator vs predator!

As far as maps. A run-down factory would be cool. I like the power plant idea. Maybe there could be movie themed maps! Like the power plant scene from AVP-R or the predator camp from PREDATORS. The AI's could be other alien life and the pred-dogs. A map where it's raining would be cool, you'd have to think outside the box for the predator because the fire team would have the advantage. That night themed map idea is great too because then that gives the predator the advantage.

I think a snow themed map would be awesome too! Maybe an AVP movie themed map where humans find a temple and you have to stop them from escaping with the predator artifacts. The AI's could be xenomorphs!!

Sorry, I got carried away haha I just love this game! It's so fun! There are so many possibilities!

Galactus123

Galactus123

Quote from: Veteran Warrior on May 02, 2020, 12:35:37 PM
As far as maps. A run-down factory would be cool. I like the power plant idea. Maybe there could be movie themed maps! Like the power plant scene from AVP-R or the predator camp from PREDATORS. The AI's could be other alien life and the pred-dogs. A map where it's raining would be cool, you'd have to think outside the box for the predator because the fire team would have the advantage. That night themed map idea is great too because then that gives the predator the advantage.
Predators map would be awesome. The human players would drop there like in the movie. Would be great to see this:

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Ii would suggest sewage system but you're in the jungle. So maybe a flood prevention reservoir like Kerala dams maybe fictional.

Maybe something like   

G-Cans Project in Tokyo

SteveC484

SteveC484

I'd love something like 8 fireteam vs 2 predators or something like that. Not sure if the game could handle it.

AnthaiHero

AnthaiHero

Quote from: SteveC484 on May 03, 2020, 01:59:21 AM
I'd love something like 8 fireteam vs 2 predators or something like that. Not sure if the game could handle it.

And no reinforcements!

windebieste

windebieste

Release mod tools.  Let the fans make their own stuff.

-Windebieste.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: windebieste on May 03, 2020, 08:38:28 AM

-Windebieste.

^This

Galactus123

Galactus123

Quote from: windebieste on May 03, 2020, 08:38:28 AM

-Windebieste.
I don't think Sony would do that. Also this is multiplayer game so I don't think they want that people mod it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Galactus123 on May 02, 2020, 05:30:58 PM
Quote from: Veteran Warrior on May 02, 2020, 12:35:37 PM
Predators map would be awesome. The human players would drop there like in the movie. Would be great to see this:

A Predators themed map is what I genuinely want most at the minute. It still retains the jungle environment, but you can have things like the Berserker camp and the drilling site to make it stand out more from the current maps.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 04, 2020, 07:40:44 AM
A Predators themed map is what I genuinely want most at the minute. It still retains the jungle environment, but you can have things like the Berserker camp and the drilling site to make it stand out more from the current maps.

Add AI Hell Hounds that attack the fireteam... and AI River Ghosts that attack the Predator... and my head would explode!

#OneCanDream

Galactus123

Galactus123

City map like in Predator 2 would be great. You couldn't really do normal Predkour because there aren't trees.

Kailem

Kailem

They could just have the red predkour lines go along the outside edges of building rooftops. Hell I feel like they should have them going along the pipelines and some of the man-made structures on parts of the Derailed map, since getting up there and running along them easily would be advantageous for the Predator.

Veteran Warrior

Veteran Warrior

Quote from: Galactus123 on May 05, 2020, 06:24:10 PM
City map like in Predator 2 would be great. You couldn't really do normal Predkour because there aren't trees.

Quote from: Kailem on May 05, 2020, 06:29:49 PM
They could just have the red predkour lines go along the outside edges of building rooftops. Hell I feel like they should have them going along the pipelines and some of the man-made structures on parts of the Derailed map, since getting up there and running along them easily would be advantageous for the Predator.

YES TO THESE IDEAS!!! My favorite predator suit has always been city Hunter. I'd love a LA map

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

The Hell-hounds could work with a whistle that calls in a hound or two from off screen.
So you'd target someone to have the hounds specifically attack them, or you'd target the ground or wall for the hounds to show up in that immediate area and target. The hounds then follow the Predator until the attack button is hit again which would recall them. Them following the Predator means the fireteam knows where the Predator is and if the dogs die then they don't respawn. It's a distraction but if they die then that's it. However if it's done like the dogs from The Predator then them bleeding green means the fireteam could mistake the blood trails for the Predator.  So even them being wounded has its usage.

The Falcon could also work as a spycam where it flies around the map until it spots the fireteam where it will hover along watching them until recalled. So long as the Predator has its mask it can view what the falcon is flying by. The falcon however can be destroyed and the Predator outside of a gear perk would only carry the one. A way I see this working is that it replaces the shoulder cannon and instead of target isolation we see what the falcon is viewing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed