Your Custom Predator Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 27, 2020, 03:21:09 PM

Author
Your Custom Predator Thread (Read 5,188 times)

Samhain13

Samhain13

I play each match with a different one.

My Hunters:

My Scouts:

My Berserkers:

Oh and the best one:

Spoiler

:P
[close]

I also switch between different loadouts on every fireteam match:

Spoiler

[close]

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Great pics!

Though, I figured you would only play the Beserker because of the gains. ;)

Samhain13

Samhain13

Thanks.  :)

I think I enjoy playing as Berserker the most, with those hp gains I don't have to worry about dying :D. As Scout the health bar can go down so fast.

The customization on this game is truly incredible, its what I had wanted AVP2010 to have back then, some stuff like dreadlocks, armor, skin customization has more than enough for me. The only think that is missing is to have masks and armor from Predators we have seen before and allow us to mix the apperances. Like Pussyface's body skin with Wolf's armor and Celtic's mask, similar to what we could do on AVP Evolution.

Galactus123

Galactus123

I use this a lot:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Nice!!! 

I'll keep an eye out for you.  ;)

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 02, 2020, 02:53:04 PM
Thanks.  :)

I think I enjoy playing as Berserker the most, with those hp gains I don't have to worry about dying :D. As Scout the health bar can go down so fast.

The customization on this game is truly incredible, its what I had wanted AVP2010 to have back then, some stuff like dreadlocks, armor, skin customization has more than enough for me. The only think that is missing is to have masks and armor from Predators we have seen before and allow us to mix the apperances. Like Pussyface's body skin with Wolf's armor and Celtic's mask, similar to what we could do on AVP Evolution.

I think that's all coming. At least Predators in July and Predator 2 in November, timed with their respective anniversaries.

AvP skins, although technically canon, I feel less certain about.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 01, 2020, 11:35:33 PM

Bottom right is gonna haunt my dreams

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 02, 2020, 03:38:45 PM

But what if they gonna be smart enough to fix these ugly Crabators huge faces ?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 02, 2020, 04:34:29 PM
But what if they gonna be smart enough to fix these ugly Crabators huge faces ?

That would be icing on the cake!  :)

Samhain13

Samhain13

Scar's skin on Predator: Concrete Jungle had normal mandibles and I think some figures had it as well. Wolf with fixed mandibles would look great. It would be easy to do that on PHG.

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 02, 2020, 04:34:29 PM
Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 01, 2020, 11:35:33 PM

Bottom right is gonna haunt my dreams

She is a mean girl.

Galactus123

Galactus123

I would be disappointed if Celtic and Wolf skins didn't get released. I'm pretty sure they will come. The people who buy the DLC could get early access to the shuriken weapon that was leaked.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

all my Pred classes atm, gotta name em still tho

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Sweet!!

Quote from: Galactus123 on Jun 02, 2020, 05:02:09 PM
I would be disappointed if Celtic and Wolf skins didn't get released. I'm pretty sure they will come. The people who buy the DLC could get early access to the shuriken weapon that was leaked.

I'm just not certain about the license. Although as of The Predator, the Predator universe and AvP universe are in the same canon together, AvP still remains a separate license and contracting that license if available would assumingly cost additional funds. That's where my doubt stems from.

But then again, Concrete Jungle was shockingly able to make it happen in a late level, so who knows?  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't expect any AvP stuff in the game. The shurikens are likely only possible because of being in The Predator. They're separate licenses, and we know Illfonic is a small company. Probably don't have the cash to flash on both licences.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Luckily there are still so many great Predators to adapt sans AvP!

Kailem

Kailem

Yeah it's a little disappointing that the chances of Wolf (or Broken Tusk, or Ahab) are slim due to that, but with Illfonic showing that they're willing to add Predators from the EU there's still a ton of cool choices available, not to mention obvious ones like City Hunter and Mr Black etc.

Though I liked Celtic's bio mask taking inspiration from the original Stan Winston version I wasn't too hot on the AVP1 Preds overall, so the potential lack of their inclusion isn't a big deal to me.

EDIT: Actually I wonder if they might be able to sneak Ahab in due to the loophole of him first appearing in the Predator-only Fire and Stone series, rather than AVP? I wonder what license all of that stuff falls under.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

While coming up with names for my Predator classes, I noticed we've run out of space for more Class based loadouts

Hopefully by the time the Alpha receives his update they increase the max loadout number

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed