NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,795 times)

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I'm pretty sure it's more just inspired by it than being the actual Predator. It might be an issue with Mattel since they do the DC collectibles and that might be encroaching on their turf. Alternatively it might be a weird way to re-release some stuff or even that they just don't have a Predator body for this and couldn't or wouldn't for this. Unless they are doing the JLA Predators I doubt we'd see more of this.

The closest I could think of is the Lab escape Fugitive but that could've been in development at the same time this was.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Diamond has solicited a Predator:Lasershot Ulitimate 7-Inch Action Figure in August Previews.

Its on page 56 of the merchandise section with an SRP of $32.00 USD

It has "a LED targeting eye to hone in on its prey"

and is scheduled to release in September. I had a heck of time trying to lay it flat enough for scan..forgive blurring

Also if this has been posted...my apologies.

Still Collating...

Thanks for the heads up!

Haven't seen this, but yes, it is scheduled to be released in September, it says so on Neca's site also. Didn't expect it so soon. Hope it doesn't get delayed.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Nice catch Darwinsgirl! 

LED Targeting!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Thank you Still Collating & Voodoo Magic :)

The Old One

The Old One

Awesome, hope it's indicative of more custom extensive features for the future.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

If I read that correctly his clawed hand is articulated, thats a neat little feature

Still Collating...

Yep, Neca confirmed that the claw hand is articulated. This pred will be quite awesome.

The Old One

The Old One

Fantastic. I hope it's indicative of a new practice of going all out amongst NECA design.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Got Lasershot today. He's badass!

Up close.

Mask on.

His accessories are pretty cool.

With his buddies, Armored Lost & Spiked Tail.
If anyone can explain the significance of why these guys are his partners, I'd appreciate it.

My entire Kenner collection (missing at least 2).

My YouTube review on him if anyone is intersted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Z4WCwvx2k&t=2s

Still Collating...

A well detailed review as always!  Glad to know he's about as how I expected him to be. He's a must have for me.

As for his clan members, it's probably just pure aesthetics. All 3 are kinda cyborg like and that's it. I don't know if Neca has given an explanation as to how the Borg Pred from the Lost clan can be included. But it's easy to head canon. Maybe this group was where Borg used to be or maybe his future clan, who knows?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

That is awesome. Great review.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: dHunter333 on Sep 07, 2019, 07:46:07 AM
Got Lasershot today. He's badass!

Up close.

Mask on.

His accessories are pretty cool.

With his buddies, Armored Lost & Spiked Tail.
If anyone can explain the significance of why these guys are his partners, I'd appreciate it.

My entire Kenner collection (missing at least 2).

My YouTube review on him if anyone is intersted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Z4WCwvx2k&t=2s
My god, I can't wait to get my hands on this and the alpha predator. Still waiting on my newborn to arrive.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Wait the Lasershot predator is out?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Yup, as of Wednesday last week I think. I get mine in the mail today

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed