New Predator Film "Skulls" to be distributed through Hulu per Thomas Bros lawyer

Started by Voodoo Magic, Jun 11, 2021, 03:16:07 AM

Author
New Predator Film "Skulls" to be distributed through Hulu per Thomas Bros lawyer (Read 28,650 times)

St_Eddie

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 15, 2022, 01:45:58 PM
Indeed. It's hard for some to afford them all as well.

Yo ho ho ho, de de dee diddly de...

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Garlifld13 on Mar 15, 2022, 01:22:59 PMIt is excellent news that the movie will be distributed, but I feel overwhelmed by the quantity of the streaming platforms out there.

This is what I hate about streaming.

I'm not gonna subscribe to four or five different services just to get the few things they each make that I'm actually interested in.

BlueMarsalis79

Lucky for us UK folk Hulu does not exist here, it all gets rolled into Star on Disney+

Kailem

With the recent addition of the Netflix Marvel shows on Disney+ and them apparently gearing up to add the Alien movies too, it feels like that's the direction they should go with the US Disney+ too. Just fold Hulu into it like they've basically done everywhere else in the world.

BlueMarsalis79

As of March 18th, Prometheus 4K, Alien 4K, Predator 4K, Aliens HD, Predator 2 4K, AlienĀ³ HD, Predators 4K, Alien Resurrection in HD, Alien Covenant in 4K, and even Alien Vs. Predator in HD will be available to stream in Disney+'s Star section.

Both AVP Requiem and The Predator remain absent for now.

SiL

Requiem is available in Australia on Disney+, and looks substantially more watchable than the local Blu Ray release.

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Kailem on Mar 15, 2022, 05:38:56 PM
With the recent addition of the Netflix Marvel shows on Disney+ and them apparently gearing up to add the Alien movies too, it feels like that's the direction they should go with the US Disney+ too. Just fold Hulu into it like they've basically done everywhere else in the world.

Apparently NBCUniversal is what owns the minority stake in Hulu. Disney seemingly can't buy them out until 2024, I'd imagine by then is when things would fold into Disney+. Otherwise it's just whatever deals had been going on pre-Disney and potentially different countries having different streaming rules.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: SiL on Mar 15, 2022, 09:47:49 PM
Requiem is available in Australia on Disney+, and looks substantially more watchable than the local Blu Ray release.

Garlifld13

It is excellent news that the movie will be distributed, but I feel overwhelmed by the quantity of the streaming platforms out there.

BlueMarsalis79

Kradan

Kailem

Predator fighting pirates confirmed!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed