[Exclusive] The Predator Is Coming To Calgary! Predator 5/Skulls Slated To Begin

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2021, 06:11:47 AM

Author
[Exclusive] The Predator Is Coming To Calgary! Predator 5/Skulls Slated To Begin (Read 96,654 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 14, 2021, 04:04:39 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 14, 2021, 03:57:44 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 14, 2021, 03:44:54 PM
It's probably too much of a connect-the-dots stretch, but it's still awfully fun to imagine.  :)

Yes. 😉

Well, both the director and ADI follow him, so is there a crazy chance it could happen and the Predator was cleverly put in the background as an inside (for now) joke?  But alas, I agree, I posted this knowing the smart money is probably on me doing fandom daydreaming. So caveat, caveat, caveat. :laugh:

In a "what if" fantasy, the Comanche culture had encounters with an ape-like creature for centuries. The Predator came especially to hunt down the creature, which is helped by the young Comanche woman.

Edit~
Spoiler
In the post-credit scene, Sasquatch waits for everyone to leave to get on its spaceship and return to its true home.  ;D

[close]

Quote from: Kradan on May 14, 2021, 04:02:16 PM
So could you imagine the Predator in Skulls was here to hunt the Sasquatch?

Handled as a plot twist maybe?  :laugh:

It should be Suburban Sasquatch

Kradan

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 14, 2021, 05:17:05 PM
It's probably too much of a connect-the-dots stretch, but it's still awfully fun to imagine.  :)

Yes. 😉

Well, both the director and ADI follow him, so is there a crazy chance it could happen and the Predator was cleverly put in the background as an inside (for now) joke?  But alas, I agree, I posted this knowing the smart money is probably on me doing fandom daydreaming. So caveat, caveat, caveat. :laugh:

In a "what if" fantasy, the Comanche culture had encounters with an ape-like creature for centuries. The Predator came especially to hunt down the creature, which is helped by the young Comanche woman.

https://i.ibb.co/9Z5P3BZ/3ec08296edd50abca4bdda2af30029db.jpg

I believe there's some rich documented history with native Americans and their experiences with these type of creatures.

So it would be wild if the Comanche went on an annual ceremonial hunt for one of these Wendigos. A test of warriorhood. An initiation. Only this time to find a Wendigo already being attacked by a demon! A Predator! Which suddenly turns its attention on them!

Oh baby, sign me up!  :o

And lol @ your Chewbacca joke!  :laugh:

BigDaddyJohn

Well that took a turn ! Hey you know what...
Spoiler
Why not ! Execution, people, execution first and foremost !
[close]

Voodoo Magic

Definitely!

And wouldn't you know it, an artist already thought of it.

- Mauricio Lozano González

Master

This was posted in March by creature actor Dane Diliegro, who is also followed by Dan Trachtenberg and Alec Gillis. Creature fx by Patrick Magee.

https://i.postimg.cc/Hx8D5rVb/Screenshot-20210514-104842-Gallery.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/VvyyFzCp/Screenshot-20210514-104903-Gallery.jpg

These images brought to mind our "Skulls" Podcast, when Xenomorphine imagined a story where a Predator did not come to Earth to hunt the Comanche, but was on Earth to hunt another creature. So could you imagine the Predator in Skulls was here to hunt the Sasquatch?

Noooow, I'd be down for that!

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 14, 2021, 08:46:02 PM
Definitely!

The predator seem to be losing here  :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Indeed!  :laugh:

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 14, 2021, 05:56:03 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 14, 2021, 05:17:05 PM

Yes. 😉

https://i.ibb.co/9Z5P3BZ/3ec08296edd50abca4bdda2af30029db.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1hDjuHKd%2BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I believe there's some rich documented history with native Americans and their experiences with these type of creatures.

So it would be wild if the Comanche went on an annual ceremonial hunt for one of these Wendigos. A test of warriorhood. An initiation. Only this time to find a Wendigo already being attacked by a demon! A Predator! Which suddenly turns its attention on them!

Oh baby, sign me up!  :o

And lol @ your Chewbacca joke!  :laugh:

Wow!  :o thanks for adding a better context. Not to mention, I had no idea that there were so many of these legendary creatures around the world, except for the Yeti of course.  :laugh:

I keen for the idea myself.  8)

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 14, 2021, 08:46:02 PM
Definitely!

"The man who killed hitler and then the bigfoot that killed the predator who tried to kill the man who killed hitler".

ace3g

This was posted in March by creature actor Dane Diliegro, who is also followed by Dan Trachtenberg and Alec Gillis. Creature fx by Patrick Magee.

https://i.postimg.cc/Hx8D5rVb/Screenshot-20210514-104842-Gallery.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/VvyyFzCp/Screenshot-20210514-104903-Gallery.jpg

These images brought to mind our "Skulls" Podcast, when Xenomorphine imagined a story where a Predator did not come to Earth to hunt the Comanche, but was on Earth to hunt another creature. So could you imagine the Predator in Skulls was here to hunt the Sasquatch?

Here is a look at the face of Sasquatch from Magee's IG

by  @mageefx 4 weeks ago

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Ha! Love it!

Well that does it. Posting a pic like that makes me more than certain now that it's for something else, but the Predator hunting a Sasquatch idea would have been so cool. You just had to tease me Dane for having a Predator in the background and for Dan & Alec to be following you!  :D

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 14, 2021, 09:48:11 PM

What?! The Predator has Bigfoot right where he wants him!!!  ;)

Immortan Jonesy

I can dig it! Thanks for the update.  8)

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Heh, this reminds me of one story that did pull a bait and switch like that. In the Predator If it Bleeds novel, during Hurricane Katrina, a Predator was on the hunt for the Louisiana equivalent of a werewolf so yeah, I'd be down for Space Hunter vs Forest Big monke.

Edit: I just remembered that there was a film called Primal Rage (2018), where Sasquatch was portrayed as a highly intelligent being with some Predator traits, such as wearing a mask and stalking. Hell, it even used a bow and arrows, and leaves to camouflage. Its an obvious Predator inspired film but its pretty well done and it even gives you a small insight on how a Predator hunting warriors in the woods would go down. Seems like this iteration of Sasquatch would be worthy prey to the Predator himself.

Master

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 15, 2021, 02:10:53 AM
Ha! Love it!

Well that does it. Posting a pic like that makes me more than certain now that it's for something else, but the Predator hunting a Sasquatch idea would have been so cool. You just had to tease me Dane for having a Predator in the background and for Dan & Alec to be following you!  :D

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 14, 2021, 09:48:11 PM

What?! The Predator has Bigfoot right where he wants him!!!  ;)

What makes it cool, there would've have been a real plot twist since P1/P2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed