[Exclusive] The Predator Is Coming To Calgary! Predator 5/Skulls Slated To Begin

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2021, 06:11:47 AM

Author
[Exclusive] The Predator Is Coming To Calgary! Predator 5/Skulls Slated To Begin (Read 97,498 times)

BlueMarsalis79

And hopefully finishing David's story soon.

Hunter-Killer

Excited!

No more predators with lion roars please lol

Voodoo Magic

lol

Quote from: MudButt on Mar 11, 2021, 10:00:02 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 11, 2021, 09:17:21 PM
:laugh:

Quote from: Lost_Hunter on Mar 11, 2021, 07:04:51 PM
Voodoo that gif is perfect

lol Thanks brother!  I thought so too.  ;D

Quote from: MudButt on Mar 11, 2021, 07:03:30 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 11, 2021, 06:27:38 PM
New Predator Film 'Skulls' Pre-Production and Filming Dates Revealed!
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2021/03/11/new-predator-film-skulls-pre-production-and-filming-dates-revealed/

Yep, as I guessed earlier it'll end filming in late August. Looking like we may get this late 2022 if we're lucky!

I'm thinking we can get this mid 2022 even, depending on how they release it.  :)

True. I imagine theaters will be up and running full force by then or close to it! I would think Disney/20th Century wants to maximize profits. Plus I just assumed it would have a year of post-production since that's what it seems to be an average for most movies.  8) plus reshoots.

Either way i'm confident we're getting an Alien Series and Predator Movie in 2022!

Indeed! 2022 is going to be a great year for us! 👏

Part of me wondered at first if ADI was actually hiring for the fast-tracked Alien show rather than Skulls, because it seems very late to be hiring, looking for employees for a movie starting to film May 31st.  Who knows... Maybe Bright 2 is finally a go and it's all for that. Love them or hate them, it will be interesting to see how this all shakes out!

Immortan Jonesy

Lost_Hunter

PAS Spinelli

Not adi again please they never learn

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 11, 2021, 10:10:10 PM
Or one of the worst ones yet  :'(

Mr.Turok

Shhhhhhhhh its ok Voodoo, here, have some corrected ADI done Predator images from the Cordery FX video. We can dream of better things.

I just hope they do have some other FX company do this honestly.

Voodoo Magic

Ah man Turok, I just love those fixes brother. I can stare at those all day! 😍

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Mar 12, 2021, 12:42:03 AM
Not adi again please they never learn

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 11, 2021, 10:10:10 PM
Or one of the worst ones yet  :'(

;)

But even if ADI scores both Skulls and the Alien television series, I'm going to personally root hard for them and hope for the best. Nothing would make me happier if, after we find out they hypothetically ended up winning the Skulls bid, they finally knock it out of the park their fourth time around. 🙏

But first, we wait for something official. It might not even be them who's doing it. We'll see.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

I'm actually scared they might f**k up the Alien's design for the TV show, at least most adi predators look good with the mask on

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, I can get that concern. Well, at this point of the game, I would lean towards decisions have likely already been made... and we're probably completely powerless at this point, as if we had much power to begin with.   ;)🤞

Whos_Nick

I found this last week and forgot to post, but here's an audition tape for Skulls

https://vimeo.com/515115659

Predalien39

Predalien39

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Mar 12, 2021, 12:52:15 AM
Shhhhhhhhh its ok Voodoo, here, have some corrected ADI done Predator images from the Cordery FX video. We can dream of better things.

I just hope they do have some other FX company do this honestly.

Those fixes make me wish they go back in and actually digitally fix the predators in future releases. 

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Mar 12, 2021, 02:56:50 AM
I found this last week and forgot to post, but here's an audition tape for Skulls

That's fun to hear some potential dialogue, but yikes, she is not good.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Predalien39 on Mar 12, 2021, 03:03:34 AM
Those fixes make me wish they go back in and actually digitally fix the predators in future releases.

Indeed!

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Mar 12, 2021, 02:56:50 AM

Wow Nick!! Nice find!!

Thanks for sharing this brother! Hot damn. It really gives insight on what Kee will be struggling with.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed