[Exclusive] The Predator Is Coming To Calgary! Predator 5/Skulls Slated To Begin

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2021, 06:11:47 AM

Author
[Exclusive] The Predator Is Coming To Calgary! Predator 5/Skulls Slated To Begin (Read 98,481 times)

Pearlhead

I come back to see people seething and obsessing over petty culture war shit from the 2010s regarding a f**king character that hasn't been written or established yet and all I care about is the Predator not looking like this

Big Bird

When did they find out that native American's sexist 🤣🤣 f**k this movie

BlueMarsalis79

Please not ADI again.

Local Trouble

Its mandibles hang like sleeve of wizard.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Pearlhead on Feb 13, 2021, 03:11:40 AM
I come back to see people seething and obsessing over petty culture war shit from the 2010s regarding a f**king character that hasn't been written or established yet and all I care about is the Predator not looking like this
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/emissary.jpg
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember that the reason why the top of their heads look like that is what happens when they become domesticated or something of that manner after being on Earth working with humans for so long? I find that very f**king stupid.

Pearlhead

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Feb 13, 2021, 04:12:03 AM
Quote from: Pearlhead on Feb 13, 2021, 03:11:40 AM
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/emissary.jpg
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember that the reason why the top of their heads look like that is what happens when they become domesticated or something of that manner after being on Earth working with humans for so long? I find that very f**king stupid.

Holy Jesus, that makes the design so much worse!

BlueMarsalis79

KiramidHead

That's a really dumb idea that wasn't anywhere in Black and Dekker's script.

Pearlhead

Quote from: Big Bird on Feb 13, 2021, 03:28:42 AM
When did they find out that native American's sexist 🤣🤣 f**k this movie

BigDaddyJohn

Probably means that it was a mostly patriarchal society, like many others.

Pearlhead

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Feb 13, 2021, 10:11:56 AM
Probably means that it was a mostly patriarchal society, like many others.

No doubt that the Comanche society was very patriarchal. I just found Big Bird's comment stupid.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 13, 2021, 05:22:42 AM
That's a really dumb idea that wasn't anywhere in Black and Dekker's script.

I'm sure that's not correct. It was just supposed to be a different "caste" of Predators, nothing to do with domestication. Unless someone can provide a source on that one?

SiL

Everything I read was just that they were the nerdy scientist Predators.

Considering the shape of their heads I'd be surprised if they weren't designed to be "egg heads" :-\

Kradan

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed