The Datamine Thread (Read 38,825 times)

Samhain13

Samhain13

Hope for the best, expect the worse.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Samhain13 on Feb 16, 2021, 03:26:20 AM
Hope for the best, expect the worse.

I took a quick glance at the Illfonic forums and someone said it could be some sort of time attack mission or something. I'm already not feeling that. :(

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Shuriken on Feb 15, 2021, 10:24:30 PM
Does this finally confirm singleplayer Predator missions?

To me for this game, if it was datamined, it means that odds are... we won't get it.  :laugh:

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9HBHVno--4&feature=emb_title

Looks like we've got our Lone Wolf intro!
Looks to be a series of Predator objectives and what is basically an extended tutorial of game mechanics. Not a bad idea.

No idea if this is only on Overgrowth but a poster on the Illfonic forums says Airstrip (new map) comes next month.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

The source of everything is Blu on the Discord again, he is the only good leaker around (And only one you should trust.)
Anyway, imma provide yall with all his new findings

We are getting 2 new maps in the following 3 months, and Lone Wolf seems to be almost done.

Update schedule in the files, maps will be center of the following updates, and now for Lone Wolf.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

So....a single player Predator campaign afterall? They're talking my language now. But still a while off, June or July at best I guess. How many levels is it supposed to have?

God bless dataminers. They do God's work.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: The Shuriken on Feb 17, 2021, 02:42:00 AM
So....a single player Predator campaign afterall? They're talking my language now. But still a while off, June or July at best I guess. How many levels is it supposed to have?

These are 14 scenarios, but this mode that blu got working seems to have random missions

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Shuriken on Feb 17, 2021, 02:42:00 AM

:laugh:

The Shuriken

Kailem

Kailem

It looks far enough along that hopefully we might be seeing it sooner rather than later (though that still means next month at the very earliest).

I prefer to take my time as much as possible when playing Predator so the "time attack" aspect doesn't appeal to me too much, but I'm sure you can just say to hell with that and take as long as you like.

It looks like it's going to be a little more detailed than I was expecting too. Stargazer drones?! Actual new models created for this mode! That's more than I ever thought we'd get. And there look to be a fair few objectives too that could be fun to do in a more sneaky, less intense manner than you can usually get playing multiplayer.

And good to see that ship model back again too!

PAS Spinelli

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Feb 17, 2021, 07:45:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Ym0gwSlaM&feature=youtu.be

Oh boy here we goo

I didn't see any timer for the mission, so I'm not sure why it's being referred to as a time attack. Overall it looked cool. Pretty short however. But with 14 different scenarios it should add up to a decent amount of time. I wonder how much this mode will have in the long run. Will it have it's own trophies and unlockables? Will more content be made for it? I'm very intrigued.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: The Shuriken on Feb 17, 2021, 09:27:45 PM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Feb 17, 2021, 07:45:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Ym0gwSlaM&feature=youtu.be

Oh boy here we goo

I didn't see any timer for the mission, so I'm not sure why it's being referred to as a time attack. Overall it looked cool. Pretty short however. But with 14 different scenarios it should add up to a decent amount of time. I wonder how much this mode will have in the long run. Will it have it's own trophies and unlockables? Will more content be made for it? I'm very intrigued.
The only thing we do is that there is a test backwater map compatible with it, but it has no missions in it, it's possible we'll be getting more and more LW scenarios as the game goes on

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Another stuff that Blu found, the Predator have support for outifits like the FT(The lvl 100 unlocks for the base game classes)
And it's possible that we are getting these type of unlocks for the base game Preds on the next big patch (Free update 8), it's called of Master Armor in the files, more specifically, this:
/Game/DLC_Release/FU_08/Character/Predator/Armor/MI_P_MasterArmor_var19.MI_P_MasterArmor_var19

bendinglight

bendinglight

While that is great to have some offline Predator objectives, it has the probability to get boring pretty fast...unless I am being too picky? Don't get me wrong, it is great that there seems to be more content coming but it doesn't seem to be a full-fledged SP experience, imo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed