The Datamine Thread

Started by PAS Spinelli, Jul 07, 2020, 09:03:03 PM

Author
The Datamine Thread (Read 39,427 times)

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Dec 17, 2020, 04:38:24 PM
This game seems so promising. I wonder how much more sales they'd get if there was a single player story campaign. Not all of us are online gamers.

One day we hopefully will get the single player campaign. At least according to these data mines we should be seeing one. Super excited to see what they're bringing to the table with the Isabelle audio tapes!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Dec 17, 2020, 10:06:26 PM
Quote from: TheBATMAN on Dec 17, 2020, 04:38:24 PM
This game seems so promising. I wonder how much more sales they'd get if there was a single player story campaign. Not all of us are online gamers.

One day we hopefully will get the single player campaign. At least according to these data mines we should be seeing one. Super excited to see what they're bringing to the table with the Isabelle audio tapes!

The data mines are strongly hinting at a fire team single player campaign. No sign of single player Predator campaign yet. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 17, 2020, 04:58:39 PM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Dec 17, 2020, 07:48:22 AM

If the information is correct, it seems like we might get Isabelle tapes after all!

That was the hope! But what is it I'm missing in that screenshot as evidence?
If my guess is correct, as I'm waiting back for a response from the miners, its the dates of the files that was added in is very recent, with the name "boombox" was also tagged the OWLF and Dutch tapes. Combine that with the reveal of February's new character, its a strong indicator that it could be Isabelle's tapes. 

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

((Fingers crossed))

Kailem

Kailem

A more recent update of the Headquarters map, which may have been renamed to "Peru":

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

More ruins?  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks on the deserty side too. Be interesting to see how that works.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hmm. Too much water for a desert I think.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just more beige scrubbery?

Kailem

Kailem

The Knights of Ni shall be pleased!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 28, 2020, 08:50:16 PM

Don't forget another downed plane and chopper :p

Quote from: Kailem on Dec 28, 2020, 08:36:43 PM
A more recent update of the Headquarters map, which may have been renamed to "Peru":

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/uploads/default/original/2X/7/7ec9ef1fc887219f687ab51c4c679d913d663697.jpeg

For comparison with the map we saw already, looks mostly the same but a little different. The body of water in the middle which I assume is another fishing village (really hope these asset reuses doesn't become a trend), looks bigger in the original leak.

Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 07, 2020, 06:20:22 PM

I'm still wondering about this datamined map from earlier this year. Maybe it's the one we're getting after 'Airstrip'? So perhaps 'Headquarters.' Looks bigger than all of them.

Samhain13

Samhain13

January needs to be the month for the update of all updates, we really need more maps. I like the skins they keep adding but the more important stuff that will help keep this game has taken too long.

I already lost hope in a new game mode with multiple predators vs more fireteam members so as those datemine maps come it would be nice.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 29, 2020, 06:38:45 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 28, 2020, 08:50:16 PM

Don't forget another downed plane and chopper :p

Weeeeeee!!

Quote from: Samhain13 on Dec 29, 2020, 06:51:08 PM
January needs to be the month for the update of all updates, we really need more maps. I like the skins they keep adding but the more important stuff that will help keep this game has taken too long.

I already lost hope in a new game mode with multiple predators vs more fireteam members so as those datemine maps come it would be nice.

I'm not certain if Illfonic is capable of releasing the update of all updates, but if we're going there... BAM!!!! January gives us Isabelle with lore tapes, Mr. Black & The Falconer, a game preserve planet map, and Predators vs Super Predator mode.
WOOT!!!!

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

What also needs to be included in this upcoming patch is fixes to bugs and balancing.

• The damm bow needs to be fixed as charged shots are no longer possible.

• Predators need specializations, I enjoy the challenge but I can also see the balance favors Fireteam. Discourages newbie Pred players

• Stargazer troops are inconsistent as hell, making matches just painful sometimes as suddenly you are just swarmed by them and downed before the game even begins

• Reinforcements are missing in matches sometimes,

• Minigun needs to be considered a serious threat being that even the high firing rate doesn't do much for damage,

• Field lockers are infamous for giving duplicate Gold packages of what you already have, making the feature entirely frustrating to use (over 1,000 crates for the same two golds I already have, 7,000 VTs just woun't cut it)

• Grimlock and 1911 pistols are hand canons against Predators but weak as hell against Stargazer (seriously what gives with that?)

• Lagging in matches

• Tracking for certain weapons like Viking Axe needs to be fixed.

• Build loadout sometimes are erased, making players have to rebuild the thing all over again.

and much more. 

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Dec 30, 2020, 03:54:36 AM

• Grimlock and 1911 pistols are hand canons against Predators but weak as hell against Stargazer (seriously what gives with that?)

That sounds familiar ...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed