Author
The Datamine Thread (Read 39,375 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: bendinglight on Dec 10, 2020, 07:41:09 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 10, 2020, 08:35:26 AM
I'm surprised we haven't seen more classes directly taken from the comics yet. They have the license for it.

This! Would love to see the two from Bad Blood.

I don't think we'd get the Enforcer from Bad Blood simply on the grounds that it's too close to Jungle Hunter. We could definitely get the helmet but the class wouldn't work unless they altered it given Illfonic's stance on not releasing Jungle Hunter again. I could see the helmet paired with the Bad Blood or as free DLC alongside it.

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 12, 2020, 10:38:00 AM
New Plasmacaster animations for Scar and Mr. Black

https://www.reddit.com/r/HuntingGrounds/comments/kbdam5/new_shoulder_cannon_animations/

That's awesome to see they've got the spinning animation for Mr Black's plasmacaster. I was really hoping they'd have that but expected they wouldn't, so that'll be a nice little touch whenever he comes out.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Here are some better quality vids of the animations:

https://i.imgur.com/NOaPLjY.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/AIXKKQV.mp4

I'm definitely digging the big robot arm on Scar's gun, and hopefully they include the appropriate sound effects!

https://youtu.be/LyoBu9DHCF8?t=61

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I assume that Mr. Black will be released after Isabella, so March then?

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: The Shuriken on Dec 12, 2020, 11:05:35 PM

March sounds about right. Spring update at the earliest would be March. We know swept back dreadlocks leaked which could be the supers.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Dec 13, 2020, 12:24:47 AM

March sounds about right. Spring update at the earliest would be March. We know swept back dreadlocks leaked which could be the supers.

They did? I don't remember seeing those.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: RidgeTop on Dec 13, 2020, 12:52:20 AM

They did? I don't remember seeing those.

It was in the leak archive thread on the Illfonic forum. It could be another Predator's but it doesn't look like Viking's, Scar has a few dreads in front and the supers have them swept back. I'm assuming it's the supers. They're apparently called "long tail" and given we got the Falcon gadget coming I'm half wondering if it's not named for a specific Predator if somehow they'd release all three through the Berserker.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

That doesn't look quite like the Berserker Pred dreadlocks, I'm wondering if that will be on what was found in the files as "Cleo," the Egyptian looking female Pred that killed Dutch's team from the tapes? Or perhaps with "Tiki."

Samhain13

Samhain13

Damn that's too long to wait.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I remember thinking Mr. Black would be out this past Summer...  :-\

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

If the information is correct, it seems like we might get Isabelle tapes after all!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I was expecting it. And I'm still expecting it. And I wanna see the official announcement!  ;D

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

This game seems so promising. I wonder how much more sales they'd get if there was a single player story campaign. Not all of us are online gamers.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Dec 17, 2020, 07:48:22 AM

If the information is correct, it seems like we might get Isabelle tapes after all!

That was the hope! But what is it I'm missing in that screenshot as evidence?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed