The Datamine Thread

Started by PAS Spinelli, Jul 07, 2020, 09:03:03 PM

Author
The Datamine Thread (Read 39,562 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Shuriken on Oct 30, 2020, 01:05:15 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 30, 2020, 01:00:53 PM
With scenarios like "datapull" and "powerhouseinvestigation", it seems like single player human Fireteam-like missions to me.

Well that would be unfortunate. Surely though if they intend to give the Fireteam single player missions, the Predator would receive due process no?

One would hope!  Just give us one at least.  Up the AI damage, automatically have the alarms pulled and the Predator mission is to retrieve tech from every hotspot! :)

Samhain13

Samhain13

Fireteam single player missions? Are they crazy? In all these months I have never seen anyone asking for this shit. Besides doing a private match alone is pretty much that already, you vs AI and the mission. Did they forgot this is a Predator game ?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 30, 2020, 01:08:53 PM
Did they forgot this is a Predator game ?

Fireteam: Hunting Grounds?  ;)

This is just me speculating from the datamine. I assume they are working on a Predator AI to appear in said missions, if that helps!

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 30, 2020, 01:10:57 PM

I'm calling it Fireteam: Crashing Grounds since now I can make players crash just by parrying them, as if the knife wasn't op enough before.

Kradan

Kradan

Geez, feels good being Alien fan  ;D

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 30, 2020, 01:29:35 PM
Geez, feels good being Alien fan  ;D

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

:D

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 30, 2020, 01:12:38 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 30, 2020, 01:10:57 PM

I'm calling it Fireteam: Crashing Grounds since now I can make players crash just by parrying them, as if the knife wasn't op enough before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yohl0Ikvsfw

Wow Samhain. Were these crashes in close proximity to each other? And is this PC or PS4?

I play this at least 3 times a week on the PS4, been playing as the Viking lately, and haven't experienced Predator crashing like this at all. Sorry it's going down like that for you, brother.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 30, 2020, 01:36:02 PM
Wow Samhain. Were these crashes in close proximity to each other? And is this PC or PS4?

I play this at least 3 times a week on the PS4, been playing as the Viking lately, and haven't experienced Predator crashing like this at all. Sorry it's going down like that for you, brother.

Literally 3 matches in a row from wednesday. I'm on PC, but all other players on those matches were on PS4. My first 2 matches as Viking the game crashed too.

It was really easy to complete the daily challenge of securing 3 predator bodies like this lol

Also this happened:

Decided to finally learn how to use the disk but got the bugs of Auto wristblade attack, Auto Healing, Auto slamming then crashing in just 1 match. Things go downhill on 2:39.

Kradan

Samhain13

Samhain13

The scars still remain.

Kradan

Kradan

Well, we have a great cure for scars left by ACM:

Spoiler
[close]

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Hunting Grounds lore wise could be like Isolation but quality of update wise it's almost like ACM, let's hope that once Covid dies over it all gets better, imo I wouldn't mind them taking more times with updates like they did for the fireteam mega update

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Fireteam single player missions? Are they crazy? In all these months I have never seen anyone asking for this shit. Besides doing a private match alone is pretty much that already, you vs AI and the mission. Did they forgot this is a Predator game ?

To be fair, datamining did not predict a few of the new features we had from this patch like the coming of Viking Predator. Everyone expected OWLF and the leaked masks, instead we got this interesting surprise with Fireteam specializations. At this point, this means that we can't depend on datamining completely for what will be ahead, rather good guesses of things to come but when and how is the real unknown.  Its very possible that we also have Predator lone wolf missions, but they are yet to be uncovered, worked on as we speak, or well hidden away where people have not yet looked.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Oct 31, 2020, 12:01:36 AM

To be fair, datamining did not predict a few of the new features we had from this patch like the coming of Viking Predator. Everyone expected OWLF and the leaked masks, instead we got this interesting surprise with Fireteam specializations. At this point, this means that we can't depend on datamining completely for what will be ahead, rather good guesses of things to come but when and how is the real unknown.  Its very possible that we also have Predator lone wolf missions, but they are yet to be uncovered, worked on as we speak, or well hidden away where people have not yet looked.

Why is it that files from data mining are loaded into the game so far ahead of their eventual release?

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: The Shuriken on Oct 31, 2020, 03:03:11 AM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Oct 31, 2020, 12:01:36 AM

Why is it that files from data mining are loaded into the game so far ahead of their eventual release?
So that future updates don't take as much space as they could take, and also for testing

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed