The Datamine Thread

Started by PAS Spinelli, Jul 07, 2020, 09:03:03 PM

Author
The Datamine Thread (Read 39,720 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Shuriken on Aug 07, 2020, 01:06:59 PM
So are xenomorphs going to be in this game or not? ???

I hope not. This should stay as a Predator game. Build the Predator lore.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Predator Hunting Grounds should stay as Predator.

I know people such as myself crave a good AVP game, as the last one was......mediocre. Why can't devs nail down a great AVP game? AVP 2010 had so much potential. Rebellion couldn't even nail it down and they made the first great AVP game that we all come to know and love.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Aug 08, 2020, 07:17:13 PM
Predator Hunting Grounds should stay as Predator.

I know people such as myself crave a good AVP game, as the last one was......mediocre. Why can't devs nail down a great AVP game? AVP 2010 had so much potential. Rebellion couldn't even nail it down and they made the first great AVP game that we all come to know and love.
Imagine an AVP game like DOOM 2016, fast paced gory combat with cool finishers that don't take 15 seconds

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

but the new AVP would have to at least outbeat Creative Assembly's Alien Isolation in terms of realism....otherwise it would be like  seeing the AVP game from 2010.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: acrediblesource on Aug 08, 2020, 09:37:04 PM
but the new AVP would have to at least outbeat Creative Assembly's Alien Isolation in terms of realism....otherwise it would be like  seeing the AVP game from 2010.

In realism, gameplay, and story! Like have it take place in a space station or full on colony city or some kind of alien planet like Avatar. Something new and refreshing. Have the human character be a scrappy survivor using gear from a wiped out colonial marine rescue to save his/her fellow survivors and escape the planet, play as a Predator elder on a mission to stop some invading super predators interfering with a Engineer ship, an ancient alien awakened from slumber to wipe out all intruders. 

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Datamined by good old Blu on Discord, these are his findings

Dutch

The new weapons

New cosmetics

New skins for Elder, Classic and City hunter

The new Predator classes and their Plasma Casters have been unmodified, the name of the new map is Excavation

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Aug 27, 2020, 09:30:31 PM

Dutch

The new weapons

New cosmetics

New skins for Elder, Classic and City hunter
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/601568857894813707/748634875195555913/SPOILER_unknown.png?width=364&height=680

The new Predator classes and their Plasma Casters have been unmodified, the name of the new map is Excavation

Thanks for sharing PAS!!!

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 27, 2020, 10:45:04 PM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Aug 27, 2020, 09:30:31 PM

Thanks for sharing PAS!!!
Np, unfortunately, Blu couldn't port the new masks into the game, but seens like they are brand new masks and not the DLC ones

2 new modes in the files: Clash, max of 8 players ; Gauntlet, max of 15 players.

Rabbit2100

Rabbit2100

Looks like we'll be getting some new Predator masks as well. Possibly in the 2.0? Really apprecaite what Illfonix has done with mask 11, definitely feels inspired by the Elite Predator artwork for Soldiers Inc.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Rabbit2100 on Aug 28, 2020, 03:54:34 PM
Looks like we'll be getting some new Predator masks as well. Possibly in the 2.0? Really apprecaite what Illfonix has done with mask 11, definitely feels inspired by the Elite Predator artwork for Soldiers Inc.
These are already in the game, just added alongside the new weapons!

Tichinde

Tichinde

Still no city hunter combistick  ???

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 28, 2020, 07:18:01 PM
hm? it's in the game and I've been using it for a while now

Tichinde

Tichinde

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Aug 28, 2020, 08:06:25 PM
Quote from: Tichinde on Aug 28, 2020, 07:18:01 PM
hm? it's in the game and I've been using it for a while now

It says "unlocks at level 100" I'm 150 and it's locked

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

This was in the forums.  The new mode may be a Gauntlet 15 player battle. One of the players listed in the private match also discovered the Alpha Predator, so we'll see.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

15 player battle? What like several fire team members and Predators?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed