Questions for Wayne Haag (VFX Concept Artist) - Pre-Release Interview

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 11, 2016, 01:01:45 PM

Author
Questions for Wayne Haag (VFX Concept Artist) - Pre-Release Interview (Read 15,794 times)

NickisSmart

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 13, 2016, 08:31:47 AM

I prefer to think of myself more as a squad leader than a nanny but whatever tickles your pink.

Regardless, thanks for explaining it for folk.

Tickles us pink, or our pink, like our delicate nether regions?

Corporal Hicks

The nether regions option.  :P Haven't you heard that saying before?

NickisSmart

Never. Verbally it's always been the idiom "[to be] tickled pink." 

Corporal Hicks

BonesawT101

Round my parts in Ireland when propositioning someone with a possible plan of action you could often be faced with the response 'whatever tickles ye!" which means - 'yes, I'm up for that if you are.'  :D

T Dog

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Oct 14, 2016, 01:59:00 PM
Round my parts in Ireland when propositioning someone with a possible plan of action you could often be faced with the response 'whatever tickles ye!" which means - 'yes, I'm up for that if you are.'  :D
I thought it was whatever tickles your fancy?

What part of Ireland you in?

BonesawT101

Yes, you'd definitely be faced with whatever tickles your fancy that's for sure, haha I'm from County Antrim!

T Dog

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Oct 14, 2016, 02:05:05 PM
Yes, you'd definitely be faced with whatever tickles your fancy that's for sure, haha I'm from County Antrim!
Different neck of the woods from me then, I'm Dublin!

BonesawT101

@T Dog, Good to have another Irish man about these parts! I often wonder if there are many of us about here haha btw did you manage to catch the live score performance of Goldsmith's Aliens score at Bord Gais theatre last month? Back on topic, I'm really looking forward to the interview, any idea when you are thinking of having it done and online, Hicks?

T Dog

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Oct 14, 2016, 10:51:03 PM
@T Dog, Good to have another Irish man about these parts! I often wonder if there are many of us about here haha btw did you manage to catch the live score performance of Goldsmith's Aliens score at Bord Gais theatre last month?
No I didn't make it out to it unfortunately. Didn't jump on the tickets quickly enough and was just too expensive when I looked again.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: T Dog on Oct 14, 2016, 03:48:46 PMDifferent neck of the woods from me then, I'm Dublin!

Completely off-topic, but I'm off to Dublin in May to see Iron Maiden. Wonderful city, been dying to go back!

As for the subject, not a question, but congrats Hicks on bagging the interview!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Oct 14, 2016, 10:51:03 PM
Back on topic, I'm really looking forward to the interview, any idea when you are thinking of having it done and online, Hicks?

Will be recording on Thursday morning. I'm currently editing another interview to go out first as the next episode of the podcast. Wayne's interview will be the podcast episode after that and it's basically just however long it takes me. I really hate editing so I'm not really fast with them anyway but I'm pretty anal about cutting out as many of the uhms and loud breaths and etc as is possible.

BonesawT101

Sounds great! Take as long as you need man.  8)

Corporal Hicks

Hopefully this'll be posted soon. Just being reviewed at the minute.

BonesawT101

Deadly, lookin' forward to it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed