New 'Predator' Movie Title, Plot Details, and Timeline Revealed by Producers John Davis and John Fox

Started by Whos_Nick, Jul 27, 2021, 09:55:20 PM

Author
New 'Predator' Movie Title, Plot Details, and Timeline Revealed by Producers John Davis and John Fox (Read 25,103 times)

SiL

That one would've been nice if it was the original sound. Wolf and the Berserkers I was OK with.

BlueMarsalis79

It bothered me more that Classic wore the exact gear as a Predator that died in a jungle on Earth in 1987.

Makes it feel like a fanfilm.

Highland

Quote from: Trash Queen on Aug 27, 2021, 09:02:49 AM
It bothered me more that Classic wore the exact gear as a Predator that died in a jungle on Earth in 1987.

Wasn't him though, dodgy mandibles  :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Remember those goat edit videos?
Now I'm imagining one where the Predator sounds like a goat.
Someone should make this. And with other type of screams. Like Brando's "Stella!".

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Trash Queen on Aug 27, 2021, 09:02:49 AM

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. It feels like the NECA figures again where they try to sell me a "new and unique" Predator but its just Jungle Hunter with a different color shade.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed