Illfonic Community Creator Highlight - RidgeTop

Started by RidgeTop, Aug 20, 2021, 09:22:39 AM

Author
Illfonic Community Creator Highlight - RidgeTop (Read 1,354 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Hey folks,

Recently Illfonic invited me to talk about my virtual photography for World Photography Day. If you didn't know, I like to take pictures in games, mostly using photo-modes but in some games improvising as is required in Predator: Hunting Grounds. Virtual Photography is a really interesting developing medium, adding a new dynamic in terms of user creativity and replayability. If you'd like to check out my chat with Illfonic, you can do so at their website here:

https://www.illfonic.com/news/community-creator-highlight-adam-zeller-of-avp-galaxy/?fbclid=IwAR23yDqED5fnc_HaBr8I41HBbd-6PATNOtNEeaHtlSMx_RDMD7AWVWrDsIE

Corporal Hicks

Congrats on this, RT. Your shots have been fantastic, glad to see you getting highlighted like that.

Still Collating...

Love your beautiful looking shots, keep it up!

The Necronoir

Much deserved. I've been enjoying them on Steam, even if it doesn't save my Likes for some reason.

Voodoo Magic

Alright RT!  👏

Now Illfonic, put him on the payroll! Or at least throw the guy a Dutch knife and Schwarzenegger autograph! :)

Sabres21768

Brilliant.

Is there somewhere that we can see these photos you've taken together? 

Leggs.obj

Congratulations on the feature! Your shots are KILLER, they really make me wish I had more time to jump into the game.

Immortan Jonesy

You deserve this success with such amazing dreamy shots :o  congrats 👏

Kailem

Dems some real nice screenshots, Lou!

Very cool that Illfonic reached out to you about them. Definitely very deserving of dat spotlight!

JungleHunter87

Congrats RT!

Much deserved. Always enjoy seeing your photo's. Glad that Illfonic have taken note.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Thanks everyone!

And thanks to Corporal Hicks, Kailem, Voodoo Magic, and Mikey for posing for me in a number of those shots.

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 20, 2021, 03:08:36 PM
Brilliant.

Is there somewhere that we can see these photos you've taken together? 

I typically have posted them to my Twitter, but more recently for the PC ones I've been uploading them to Steam. Perhaps I'll put together a gallery for all of them though, as I took a bunch on PlayStation 4/5 before I switched to PC.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 22, 2021, 02:19:44 AM
Thanks everyone!

And thanks to Corporal Hicks, Kailem, Voodoo Magic, and Mikey for posing for me in a number of those shots.

Happy to help, even though when I was posing as Isabelle, your leering was kind of creepy.

;) :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed