The Reviews/Interviews Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 23, 2020, 05:48:31 PM

Author
The Reviews/Interviews Thread (Read 4,706 times)

RidgeTop

Corporal Hicks

Drukathi

Drukathi

Where is Voodoo Magic?

You can see the classic Predator on the left. And ADI's Crabator is on the right.

WOW.

Kradan

Kradan

Hatred for Crabators can get pretty exhausting, man

Voodoo Magic

#ReleaseTheKradan

Quote from: Drukathi on May 28, 2020, 02:41:59 PM
Where is Voodoo Magic?

You can see the classic Predator on the left. And ADI's Crabator is on the right.

Kradan

Kradan

#AdmitYourInnerLoveForShane

Shugsi

Shugsi

Does anyone have it on PC and if so is it any good :O

Corporal Hicks

I think in general it performs better on the PC and I'd always rather play on the PC than the PS, but it's still not bug free in terms of the social aspects of it. Epic just isn't a very well aged platform at the minute.

Shugsi

Shugsi

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 13, 2020, 03:06:01 PM
I think in general it performs better on the PC and I'd always rather play on the PC than the PS, but it's still not bug free in terms of the social aspects of it. Epic just isn't a very well aged platform at the minute.
Thank you for letting me know.

BlueMarsalis79

What state's it in nowadays then, any word of singleplayer, or that just a pipe dream?

Samhain13

Samhain13

Nah no way that's happening. They already added fireteam bots so to those that just wanna play as Predator without going vs actual people its already possible.

Some people datamined some sort of Lone Wolf mode, but no word about that for a while, I would say maybe one some short lone missions like the ones Illfonic did on Friday the 13th.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed