Edward James Olmos joins the cast

Started by The Wolverine Predator, Mar 24, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

Author
Edward James Olmos joins the cast (Read 25,954 times)

The Alien Predator

Quote from: overthere on Mar 24, 2017, 11:15:01 PM
I never heard of this guy.

Me neither. But judging by all the praise, I guess it's a good thing he's in it.

I looked up his filmography and it turns out I've watched some of the things he was in. I saw Blade Runner, The Road To El Dorado and the tv series Dexter. It's been years since I watched those so I don't remember him. I don't pay attention to the credits.  ;D

Keith

Keith

the dude must be pushing 80 by now.

Scorpio

A lot of up and coming actors, and at least one veteran to ground the cast.  Like Alec Guinness in Star Wars.  Good choice.

KiramidHead

So is he going to make an origami skull and spinal column?  ;)

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: Scorpio on Mar 25, 2017, 03:47:50 AM
A lot of up and coming actors, and at least one veteran to ground the cast.  Like Alec Guinness in Star Wars.  Good choice.

I think we can all agree that Thomas Jane is a veteran actor/known commodity at this point as well.

HuDaFuK

This is excellent. Big fan of his. Loved him as Lt. Castillo in Miami Vice, and also thought he was brilliant as Adama in the new Battlestar Galactica.

Very happy to see him joining the film!

Russ840

Quote from: ace3g on Mar 25, 2017, 08:36:30 PM
Quote from: Scorpio on Mar 25, 2017, 03:47:50 AM

I think we can all agree that Thomas Jane is a veteran actor/known commodity at this point as well.

I'm with you on that.

Jake has been about for some time now and in a few big movies. Perhaps he could be considered a veteran

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Keith on Mar 25, 2017, 02:10:14 AM
the dude must be pushing 80 by now.
According to Wikipedia he's actually 70.

Xenomrph

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 25, 2017, 08:51:35 PM
This is excellent. Big fan of his. Loved him as Lt. Castillo in Miami Vice, and also thought he was brilliant as Adama in the new Battlestar Galactica.

Very happy to see him joining the film!
He's a cool dude in Blade Runner, too. Not to mention his Oscar-nominated performance in 'Stand and Deliver'.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 26, 2017, 05:26:33 PMNot to mention his Oscar-nominated performance in 'Stand and Deliver'.

That's been on my watchlist for years, still haven't got around to seeing it!

Valaquen

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 25, 2017, 08:51:35 PM

Me too!

Spoiler
[close]

:laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 26, 2017, 07:25:12 PM
Spoiler
[close]

:laugh:

*stares Castillo-ly*

Lieutenant Mike Harrigan

Solid choice best so far with Busey

Infected

Although BSG was awesome on its own.
Adama aka Olmos gave it that even more awesomeness, still till this day i love this BSG show, it was so fckn awesome.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 24, 2017, 11:35:42 PM
Quote from: Guts on Mar 24, 2017, 07:46:22 PM
Yeah! For a moment when i read the article i thought he was returning for Blade Runner lol

He'll be in new Blade Runner :)

Quote from: overthere on Mar 24, 2017, 11:15:01 PM
I never heard of this guy.

Is this  a joke? :)

How sure are you that he's gonna be in the New blade Runner? The character he played "Gaff" Was such a interesting character..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed