AvP3 Due Out February

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 04, 2009, 07:01:00 PM

Author
AvP3 Due Out February (Read 8,929 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It’s official. Sega has set the date for AvP as February of 2010. Not sure how long it’s been on the site either but it also shows a thumbnail of some boxart. This has been confirmed as a placeholder.

20090804 - AvP3 Due Out February

Release date and image are from Sega’s official AvP site. Also Sega are going to be demoing AvP3 at the Eurogamer Expo. Thanks to ikarop for the news.EDIT: Sega has since come out and said: “Early 2010 is all we can confirm at the moment”.EDIT #2: Contrary to Joystiq’s article, Eurogamer has released an article saying: “SEGA has told Eurogamer that Aliens vs. Predator will indeed be released in February, as the official website suggests.”

Alien fan

Alien fan

I prefer this game more than A:CM   ;D  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Awesome

DOOMSDAY-1

DOOMSDAY-1

GREAT TO HEAR!!!

Jay Thomas

Jay Thomas

nice, simple cover.  excitement!    ;D  

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shinigami

shinigami

Im waiting both games.    :P    Great news btw.

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

Wow, a lot earlier than expected    :)  

Hell-Scorpion

Hell-Scorpion

Actually looks like the the original AVP or the gold edition case. a little. Looks good.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I actually love the boxart. A lot of people go "Oh it's too simplistic" and I just say "yeah, that's why it's so cool"  It reminds me of the beguinning of ALIEN.

Starkiller

Starkiller

nice box art, simple covers are often the best! hope it stays that way.

Starkiller

Starkiller

my ps3 is going to be happy come feb 2010   ;D  

PrediBabe97

PrediBabe97

:D   SuPeR    :D  

KaizerDan

KaizerDan

Purdy art baby! just dont throw in the damn digital images from the fist ones manual... those pissed me off...  Simple the the H for half life    :-*  

Rob

Rob

YES Awsome, Also Game.co.uk heres the deate 26/03/2010.   ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed