Hulk Hogan in a Predator movie

Started by ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR, Jan 21, 2020, 10:35:11 PM

Author
Hulk Hogan in a Predator movie (Read 3,294 times)

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

I want to see The Hulkster in a Predator movie and at one point in the climax fight he calls the Predator BROTHER "YOU JUST MIGHT KILL ME BROTHER!! BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT!!  I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS DIFFICULT FOR YOU!!" I'm getting the chills just typing that. This is before most likely getting his ass kicked by the Predator while still putting up a great fight. Would anyone else think that Hulk Hogan starring in a Predator movie would be very cool like I think it would be.

SM

SM

Considering many people thought the last movie was a joke, this would be in keeping with that.

Huggs

Huggs

What about a new cut of The Predator where Chris Hansen appears at the end to question the upgrade about what he planned to do with the little kid?

Kailem

Kailem

One of the episodes of his old TV show Thunder in Paradise was literally a ripoff of Predator. So in a way it's already happened.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

I remember seeing that episode on TV way back in the day. I've been wanting to know what the hell it was from for the longest time. Thank you for finally solving this mystery for me!  ;D

Kailem

Kailem

Heh, no problem! ;D According to the internets the episode is called "Nature of the Beast", in case you wanted to relive some of that sweet(?) 90's nostalgia! :laugh:

Master

Master

Now I can't  stop singing intro song in my head! Thanks...

Kailem

Kailem

"Thunder Thunder, Thunder, Thun-der CA-"....wait, wrong Thunder.

Master Chief

Quote from: ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR on Jan 21, 2020, 10:35:11 PM
I want to see The Hulkster in a Predator movie (...)

oh, BROTHER!  ;)

Voodoo Magic

The Hulkster is hungry for some Predators!!

PredBabe

PredBabe

This thread.  :laugh:

I could see Hogan playing a cheesy version of Blain.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed