Aliens Epilogue

Started by friendlyskies, May 22, 2009, 05:53:21 PM

Author
Aliens Epilogue (Read 69,196 times)

Corporal Hicks

Good luck, Darren. Can't wait to see more of the project. Sorry I couldn't come down to visit.

friendlyskies

Cheers bud. Would have been nice for a visit to meet you but not to worry. No idea where the final shoot will be yet so could end up being a bit more in your neck of the woods, you never know.

Cheers

Darren

tkeely4777

tkeely4777

The friendly skies' site for the upcoming Aliens: Epilogue site has been down for some time now.  Does anyone have any idea what happened?  It certainly looked promising, and is a shame that it just up and disappeared the way it did.

Trailer link:

Aliens: Epilogue teaser trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNM_GP0rDV

ID-10-T edit: Apparently the site has been moved to a new address, which is appropriately http://aliensepilogue.com/

Corporal Hicks

friendlyskies

Hi, sorry about that. I update the web link on the Youtube page as well as in first post of the thread that has been linked to above but neglected to post at the end of the thread that I had done so.

It's all still moving ahead anyway and it's nice to know that people are still interested.

Cheers

Darren

SpaceMarines

I want to see this. :)

ColdDeadEyes

looks awesome man :)

scientist with corn-rows? :P

Darwinsgirl

Bugz will you & your "ALIEN" costume be in the film??  8)

friendlyskies

Unfortunately not. It's been far too long since I last saw Brian (Bugz). The filming is mostly down in the South of England and as such quite some way out of Bri's way lol. Although, if you happen to be down this way this weekend mate, I could always use another Alien :)

Cheers

Darren

BUGZ

BUGZ

It would have been great to have been part of this project. But i live quite a distance from Darren I'm afraid. :-[ Your doing a great job mate. I'm loving what you guys are doing! Good to see a UK fan film!!

If I could get the time mate - I'd be down in a shot!! "Dave" is going through some major upgrading!!

Defo be good to catch up again!!

Keep all us alien fans upto date with this project!!! It's simply superb!!  8)

Bri ;D

friendlyskies

I recently started a face book page for the short film. Figure I should probably try and get with the times and do the things that seem to be expected now lol. Not going on Twitter though, can not understand that at all, must be getting old.

Anyway, please feel free to become a fan at the face book page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aliens-Epilogue/352696661466?v=wall

Will hopefully have photos up from our last shoot soon.

Have been doing rough cuts of the scenes that we filmed and it's all looking good at the moment.

Just one more shoot to go and then I REALLY need to get started on organising all the CGI stuff.

Cheers

Darren

Corporal Hicks

You've got a new fan on FB.  :)

superdeathpredator

The trailer is awesome cant wait to see the whole thing

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 14, 2010, 02:44:39 PM
You've got a new fan on FB.  :)

Make that two!

friendlyskies

Thanks for the support guys :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed