Fans of the Arcade Releases & Retro Consoles

Started by XenoZipper, Mar 16, 2016, 10:53:10 PM

Author
Fans of the Arcade Releases & Retro Consoles (Read 2,696 times)

Corporal Hicks

Rightio it's an app called 337 Game Master.

Quote from: XenoZipper on Mar 18, 2016, 04:19:14 PM
I would easily give up the last 10 years to be able to relive those days again haha

Nostalgia mate, it's a killer. I often feel the same way about my teenage years growing up with AvP2!  :laugh:

XenoZipper

haha agreed nostalgia is a killer man! I'm mostly living in a nostalgic state 90% of the time. I'm only current on certain things but not much. I still sit around playing NES & Super Nintendo on a constant basis which is one reason I don't really like being slumped into the category of being a "Retro Gamer" because to me, I've never stopped playing these games. I played them when they all first came out & then as soon as emulators/roms became a thing I continued playing through that method so to me it's never stopped long enough to become Retro to me haha

lost dragon

Loved MD Alien 3 and often return to it just for old times sake.

SNES Alien 3 i actually bought a 2nd hand SNES for (well that and Choplifter III and Mr Do!) as Nintendo in-house stuff never really appealed to me and i find it compliments the MD version superbly, being far more of an atmospheric exp.

Alien 3 and Konami's Aliens i've only ever played via MAME, both worthy enough games, but i no longer have a PC and i gave away the soft-modded Xbox i had with Aliens on, to a friend.

Never tried Aliens Comic Book adventure, whilst i was a PC owner, think poor reviews might of killed any/all interest for me at the time.

Lucifero

Lucifero

XenoZipper

Ha that's cool, what's that from?

Lucifero

http://store.steampowered.com/app/266430/
I was thinking of two words combined:

anarkie arcade and alien univerce

or alien anarkie :D

imagine an alien anarike server as it should be beautiful.

lost dragon

Not worth starting new thread just for 1 review of the poor GB title.

Wweyland

Wasn't that actually called:
Alien vs Predator: The Last of His Clan

lost dragon

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 22, 2018, 06:59:17 PM
Wasn't that actually called:
Alien vs Predator: The Last of His Clan
Yes it was 😊

Corporal Hicks

Lol Not a fan then. Admittedly I didn't get too far the last time I played it (few years back) but I tend to find older GB games a bit boring anyway.

lost dragon

Not sure what best to do with misc press...put images in specific threads or just update 1 existing thread..a la this one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed