All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,791,123 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 25, 2022, 12:42:36 AM

Is it supposed to look like a frowny face ?

Highland

Highland

Yes!  :laugh:

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 26, 2022, 06:33:51 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 25, 2022, 12:42:36 AM

Is it supposed to look like a frowny face ?
its a proto arubesh symbol  but kinda.  Splendid ap gets treated like crap by the other architects of madness/bedlam spirits. all three of his siblings think he's stupid cause he doesn't seem to understand the concept of time but in truth he's the one that understands it the best and is one of the first beings that access the world between worlds.  the basic design of Ap is the Tower of Hanoi math problem. 

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@TilotnyWorshiper28 How did Reva get off that planet after episode 5?  Did the Imperials leave her a ship?  Did she repair the one that Vader tore open and fly that?

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 27, 2022, 09:49:00 PM@TilotnyWorshiper28 How did Reva get off that planet after episode 5?  Did the Imperials leave her a ship?  Did she repair the one that Vader tore open and fly that?
sabercopter'd it lol I have no clue 

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Still using tags just in case. But it's entirely possible it went down with that one.

Spoiler
It could very well be the case. The ship just needs the controls to be in a spot where the pilot wouldn't suffocate. So the ship Vader tore open assuming the doors to the controls could be sealed would be good enough. We see something like that in The Mandolorian so it's probably the case for Reva.
[close]

Highland

Highland

You know being so used to so much stupid in one series I didnt even ask myself that question  :o

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Spoiler
The Obi-Wan series was quite possibly the greatest piece of art ever produced.  I rewatched it and I now realise how wrong I was before.  The writing is exceptional.  I cried at the sheer beauty of it all.  What an amazing series.  When Obi-Wan and Vader confronted each other, I was in floods of tears.  It was the two characters I love, back on screen!  They didn't have to do that but they did.  What an incredible gift!  I am bowled over.  I especially liked it when Obi-Wan said "Hello there" to Luke, because that was what he said to Luke in A New Hope!  It made me cry tears of joy.  If Disney keeps this level of quality up, then I will support them until the cows come home.  I am in awe.
[close]

426Buddy

426Buddy

Some folks are just always salty

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 28, 2022, 12:02:44 PMSome folks are just always salty

Spoiler
Sorry, but did you think that I was being sarcastic?  I can assure you that I wasn't at all.  I'm sorry if that's what you thought :(

I genuinely think that it's one of the greatest shows ever made!  Did you not like it?  If not, why not?  It was so good.  I think that shows of that quality deserve to be commended, not lambasted.  I never knew that TV could be so well written and produced.  I wish more TV was of that standard.  I don't cry for many things but I am not afraid to admit that I weeped buckets for this show.  I couldn't believe it when Obi-Wan and Anakin turned up in that flashback sequence!  I never thought I'd see the classic prequel era again, but then they did it and I lost my shit!  I'm so elated right now.

I hope that they produce a second season.  I can imagine that Obi-Wan got up to some more adventures between the time of Episodes III and IV.  I think he could protect Leia again, for example.  Either way, I am champing at the bit for another installment.
[close]

426Buddy

426Buddy

I thought it was alright, mostly on par with the rest of Disney's Star Wars. I really enjoyed McGregor and Christianson being back though.

I probably won't watch again unless it's clips of the final duel but was worth a watch.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 28, 2022, 12:45:21 PMI thought it was alright, mostly on par with the rest of Disney's Star Wars. I really enjoyed McGregor and Christianson being back though.

I probably won't watch again unless it's clips of the final duel but was worth a watch.

Spoiler
It was incredible to see the duo back together again.  I must admit that I will likely rewatch and rewatch the series several times  :laugh:
[close]

Highland

Highland

Man not gona lie St Eddie post seems like prime bait. It's too perfectly controversial.

Protect Leia again. Did you actually watch anything  :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

@St_Eddie, did you cry butterfly tears ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed