NECA Announce AvP Requiem Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 28, 2007, 08:09:16 PM

Author
NECA Announce AvP Requiem Figures (Read 17,140 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Hicks is probably right, you push a button and Tom's head pops out the neck and say "Amalgamated Dynamics.com"    ;D  

pmaz11

pmaz11

Looks great.   :)  

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

I love it and i love the neck too. With this neck the alien looks more massive. I have to buy one!   "will they show thhe predalien and the predator?????"  I think yes!  "Make sure to check back at NECAonline for updates on Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem collectibles and more!" from necaonline   ;)  

Chaotic-Strike

Chaotic-Strike

Looks good I still perfer the smooth headed alien though if they had that I would love it.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

weve had 4 films of that, time for a change.

darkangel

darkangel

I can't wait to see how the Predalien looks

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i think it looks pretty good so far and i hope that they do a cool job with the predator figure and the pred-alien figure too. too bad mcfarlene toys isnt doing the figures for Aliens vs Predator but it surely does look pretty damn good.    8)  

zen

zen

I liked the ones from AVP,they where like the aliens in the comic aliens vs predator.But i've gotta say,the ones from the aliens movie always looked creappier!   ;D  

zen

zen

I watched predator the other day and i realized that the preds in AVP also had med packs!,they just never used them!.But hey,does anyone know if the wolf uses the one from P1 or P2?.I whould realy like to know!   ;D  .

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

probably the best alien design ever...

Milan

Milan

Does anyone know the scale off these figures?

The Ultimate Predator

I'm liking it.

Predalien91

Predalien91

Ah I love seeing the old Alien looks again fight the origenal predator. Thank god the raptor looks are gone. Gigers design owns.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Looks awesome.

carnalien

carnalien

@predalien91: i dont mean any offense by this, but if u think gigers design is awesome shouldnt u want the aliens to have smooth heads? this new design has varied quite a bit from giger's original design in my opinion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed