Alien: Phalanx by Scott Sigler

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 10, 2019, 12:59:28 PM

Author
Alien: Phalanx by Scott Sigler (Read 90,755 times)

The Cruentus

Quote from: scottsigler on Jul 07, 2020, 03:29:21 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 05, 2020, 05:18:40 PM
Thank you Scott Sigler for giving us such great book and amazing Alien story.

I almost forgot to add that the characters were just fantastic. I couldn't believe that Mr. Sigler had me actually caring about 'Liyah, Brandun, and Creen within like 30 pages.  :D

Wow-wow-wow. I'm thrilled you enjoyed the story so much!

Quote from: j0nesy on Jun 01, 2020, 12:36:57 AM
a review from the itunes store  :(

Holy crap, that's a review of PHALANX? Perhaps he didn't read to the end where
Spoiler
Ahiliyah has a child
[close]
. The religion on Ataegina is not Christianity, BTW.

The guy was clearly just a troll, though there are people out there with that kind of mentality and genuinely believe in what they are saying. Best to ignore them both. You know who your supporters  are, just got to look at the AVP community and their high praise for Phalanx.  :) I think I am going to reread actually, as I want to refresh my knowledge on it so I can update the wiki.

Interesting concepts in it though, how humanity will revert to dark age paranoia and religious superstition in the absence of science and technology regardless of any logic and rationale some would have. Group mentality takes over surprisingly fast.

Corporal Hicks

scottsigler

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 14, 2020, 12:17:59 PM
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fscottsigler%2Fposts%2F10157874905538843&width=500" width="500" height="568" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

Hell yeah. Let those votes have it, Marines!

Corporal Hicks

Already registered! Awaiting my ballot!

j0nesy

j0nesy

same here! cool to see some love from dragon con too, especially since i live in atlanta

426Buddy

426Buddy

All signed up! Totally voting for Phalanx, such a great book.

j0nesy

j0nesy

got my ballot email and voted! also voted for the alien rpg in the very last category

SM

SM

Where does one sign up?

SM

SM

Cheers. :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: j0nesy on Aug 17, 2020, 03:42:28 AM
got my ballot email and voted! also voted for the alien rpg in the very last category

Same.  :)

Miguel

Miguel

Voted for Aliens: Phalanx and Alien RPG!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Half through the book, its really great and different. Seems there are a lot of Young Adult themes but that is not a problem.
Waiting for some big twist to drop soon.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Cast my vote!  ;D

SM

SM

Registered earlier this week but haven't received a voting form.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed